thank u all for 200k!!

JDBDIS SIS SOAA 200k??? JDBDSI okay let me calm down. so. i reached 200k. what's wrong w y'all. these stories aren't GOOD???? i literally half ass these all the time and you all still give me your utmost love and support and oh gosh you all are so sweet :( idk i feel like you all know nothing about me in all honesty so you guys can comment any questions about me if u want hehe <3 also! i'm so thankful to you all. i really mean it. all of your comments i do read. i try not to reply because then i feel like i'll be bothering some of you but i genuinely love reading what you all have to say, negative or not. thank you for making this story something i can look forward to when i'm in need of happiness. and i too, wish i am your happiness. i know that it's childish of me, but these stories are my way of caring for you and telling you that you DO matter. you're so important to every new step i take with these stories. even to those of you who gave up reading these because you've lost interest, i still thank you for giving me a piece of your time. forever and always, thank you and i love you all. i promise to come back with something new and what you all expect of me. until next time.