Izuku Midoriya x Bakagou Katsuki : Easily

This is all in Midoriya's memories !

The small boy coughed as he held his stomach, tears flooding his vision. He stood up on his small feet once more, grabbing his tiny notebook before running away. He didn't care about school anymore, he didn't care about being a hero anymore, he just wanted to be by himself.
Midoriya ran past the other toddlers near his age, shoving some aside as he ran into the forest by the school, skipping over the creek, tripping on branches, anywhere to get far away. Once he thought he was far enough into the forest, he sat down; he was exhausted after running so far. His small hands shoved themselves into the pockets of his shorts, pulling out a piece of candy he saved. The small boy placed it on his tongue before eating it happily. Voices of the teachers were heard, calling for him endlessly. A few explosions were heard as well. Bakagou! It was his Kacchan looking for him!
The small boy sprung onto his feet before running the way he came. His small feet trampled down a few times but the scrapes didn't hurt much. Midoriya just wanted to see Kacchan. Once the other small boy was seen his tears came back once more and the boy tackled him down. A small fist pounded on his head, a mumble being said after that. It sounded somewhat like "stupid Deku." But that didn't matter anymore. As long he was Kacchan's stupid Deku, Midoriya was fine.
A few pants were heard as the boy was now cornered. He watched with tear filled eyes, his notebook was ruined! Midoriya couldn't let the tears fall, it's only going to show his weakness. A chuckle was heard, his eyes looked up to see Bakagou's. Midoriya couldn't help but feel his heart melt once more at the other's face. He didn't feel like protesting today though, he felt tired. The boy grabbed his burnt notebook and took a lighter out of his pocket, setting the notebook on fire before walking away. He stopped in his tracks, looking back at Bakagou with a smile.
"Oh, Kacchan, don't worry. I won't be applying to UA anymore. Being a hero sucks, you know? I will just watch from the side." He said with a final smile, waving before disappearing into the distance.
Bakagou stood frozen for a few seconds, his mind was brought back to reality once he heard his other classmates laughing. His eyes sharply turned to them, rolling his eyes before walking away. What did Deku mean? Why did he look so sad? Lastly, why did Bakagou care all of a sudden?
The next day, Midoriya was not in class. It was said that he had moved far, far away from here due to personal reasons. Bakagou got angry and grabbed the teacher's collar, demanding to know where and why exactly. The teacher got Bakagou on top of his head, sighing before saying he doesn't know why. They told no one of their new destination or anything like that. Everyone looked at him in shock. Why does he care? Everyone legit thought he hated the guy?

10 years later
Bakagou was crushing down the streets, now twenty-three, as the hero Mr. Explosion Guy, something like that. His thoughts were flooded once more. Why was he even a hero? He couldn't even get to the main point of his job. To protect Deku. He felt worthless, every night staying awake to figure out where the boy went. His heart and eyes and his whole being just ached to know that he's near. His thoughts were interrupted as he bumped into someone.
"Watch out fucker-...Deku?" He said in surprise once he met a boy with the exact look of Deku, but prettier.
The boy looked up at him and smiled, a blush coming onto his cheeks as he looked at his shoes. "O-oh Kacchan! I never expected to see you again! It's such a surprise...uhm.." he mumbled on, sighing.
Bakagou felt tears spring onto his eyes, trying to say some words but nothing came. Only soft sounds were heard from him. His hands reached out and grabbed his face, massaging it softly before pressing a gently kiss to his forehead. Bakagou hugged the small boy tightly to his chest, tears steaming down his face. He sighed and kissed the top of his head multiple times, pouting softly.
"You tried to tell me that we weren't meant to be by leaving. Dumbass." Bakagou said with a soft sob, and Deku held him tightly, crying into his chest.