Overhaul x Reader : Swimming Fool

he's been watching you for a while now. he's been in love for a while now. the way you smiled, the way you walked, the way you seemed to always care about everyone. he was in too deep. you were trouble. everyone told him to stay away.
he had heard about the school festival, he was excited to go. he wanted to see your face again. and so he asked himiko toga to change his body. and there he was, a student of UA. entering cautiously, he froze as soon as he stepped two meters into the school. there you were. you were holding hands with mirio. eri was on the male's shoulders, holding onto his hands for balance. you both looked like a happy couple, everyone was murmuring around the both of you. he wanted to reach out for you, he felt like he was drowning. sinking, sinking.
there someone bumped into him. he lurched forward, looking behind him to see izuku midoriya. anger courses through his veins and all he sees is red. the one was right there. reaching his hand out to touch the other, you were in front of him once more.
the smile on your face never leaving. you were so beautiful. he watched you examine him, and you flashed another smile.
"you're going to be late for the party if you don't come," you pulled at his arm but once you two were close you whispered, "you can't fool me, chisaki-kun."
dragging him to the festival, you took a detour with him. he followed along, feeling himself blush harder as you kept your grip. pausing, you turned to look at him dead in the eye. he could tell you were disappointed. for some reason it hurt. it hurt seeing you like this. but he came for you. everything was for you. he lived for you. just to see that small smile once more. but when you were with mirio, he'd never see that smile ever towards himself.
"what are you doing here. are you trying to ruin eri's life? have you no respect for anyone?" you questioned, crossing your arms.
"i didn't come for her!— i came for you, everything i've done to be here right now...i did it for you." he replied, his hands were getting sweaty.
was this a confession? those ones he saw girls fantasize over? but why weren't you smiling, where was the pink across your cheeks? instead there was a look of shock, and you looked away to hide your expression.
"look, i'm honestly impressed. i never thought a villain would like me. scratch that off my bucket list. but...i'm in-"
"in love with mirio. i know." he interrupted.
he took steps closer to you, he wanted to see what affect he had on you, if any? if he came close, would you blush? would you smile? would you lean in for a kiss?
"no. wait, chisaki. i don't want anything like this. you said it yourself. i'm in love with mirio. mirio and i have been taking care of eri together for the past weeks, and it's honestly fun. ...we're thinking of spending forever together, yknow?" you finished your statement, scratching the back of your head.
he paused in his movements. he just stared at you. he was shaking, fists clenching. he knew you wouldn't love him back, but why was he so mad? why was everything falling apart? why's he losing to the heroes once again?
not even a step forward and there came more than ten heroes. they all took chisaki down, placing handcuffs and such on his body. he was struggling, shaking his body and gazing up at you. as his form came back to normal, tears swelled in your eyes, and you watched mirio come for you. you grabbed eri into your arms, hiding her from his view and watched mirio hug the both of you softly.
he watched you get escorted away by the love of your life. he knew you were trouble, you were danger. you were everything he was afraid of. something that made him want to die. the way he struggled more and more, he screamed, begging for you to come back for him. mirio came back alone, looking at the scene once more before exiting himself. chisaki closed his eyes as tears streamed down his face, he didn't want it to be true. but here he was, watching everything unfold in front of himself.

i've fallen into you
i'm struggling because of you
my movements become slower
and I'm starting to suffocate
i'm a swimming fool