Birthdays and Bad feeling

Taehyung

"This is the best birthday ever!!!!!!! " tae screamed and hugged his older brother.

Well i you call squeezing the life out of someone a hug then yeah!!! Tae just hugged the life out of his older brother .

"easy there buddy. Jin-hyung turning red.  Please don't kill him before I get the chance to hug him. " jimin whined. For some where tae didn't care he really had the best family in the world.

But like his twin older brother asked he let go of jin.  Poor hyung didn't able to get a breath properly or two. He was attacked by the storm that is jimin. 
Tae laughed out loud and bumped into someone. Who was strong enough to catch him from falling. Tae got up right and turned to his pouting second older brother Hoseok.

That was weird.  Tae frowned "what is wrong brother? "

"That was my idea. " Hoseok huffed and crossed his arms over his chest , of course pouted more " And someone else is getting the credit. "

Tae's lips made the "o" . That though of thousands different scenarios to  cheer up his brother.

But jin came beside Hoseok putting his one hand over hoseok's shoulder with a charming smile.  "he is right. It was hoseok's idea.  I only bought you guys your weird taste cake. " making a disgusting face.

"oh!  My really!!! " the twin said in unison.  Practically screaming went inside the big yacht. Called "Epiphany "

 Called "Epiphany "

Jin

Jin laughed seeing the dust left by the twins rush and by dust

he meant the innocent bystanders. Poor souls if only they knew who they are cursing.

So he has every right to call them dust least in his head.

Jin didn't get angry on people when they cursing on the twin only because he and hoseok's promised they be celebrating the birthday like a normal person
So they are going to enjoy this day like a normal people by normal. A huge yacht only his family can afford to buy and like fifty bodyguards watching in stealth mode waiting on his and hoseok's orders.

By the time he thought all of it his laugh turned into smile. Shaking his head slightly giving a 'no' signal to is bodyguard he turned and saw hoseok sigh.

He shook his brother slightly. "what is wrong? "

"I still didn't get my hugs, brother. " putting up his hands and smelled "and I just took bath for this day " sighed again sadly.

Jin laugh out loud cause he knows that is not true.  Hoseok is a neat freak. Plus he is diverting his mind towards something else. And trying to forget about his breaking heart.

That is weird the twin never do such things. May be they forgot but it is hurting to jin seeing is best friend and brothers heard breaking. But until he get the twin he cheer up his brother with one of his dad jokes.
"tat was so bad  " hoseok's  laugh while walking side by side with jin towards the yacht . But stopped with an "oh-ohh" and stared walk backwards slowly. With Hugh eyes like he is terrified of the thing coming towards him.

When jin felt his stressed out body and immediately looked towards the direction hoseok looking and got way just in time to step out of the way of the crazy train called the twin 'S they ran and strangled hoseok with tight hugs. 

Jin smiled and went for his camera took a video of twin's wanting to kiss the hell out of his brother. Then hoseok struggles to get away from them. And finally the twins chasing hoseok who ran like a bat from hell.

"Yup. !! That's my family. " mutters under his breath and about get abroad the crazy train. But stopped and looked around. With a frown.

He felt like spiders running his back the feeling was tingling him for some times but he shook it off. But the hair on the back of his neck are really hard to ignore. He hated this feeling but those feeling never fail to warn him correct. He felt like someone was watching him. He looked for the source this and there but didn't found any. 

"what is up? " hoseok asked. Worries clear on his face. "don't tell me we are canceling this trip. Jin- hyung! " jin nodded his head yes.  But hoseok shock his head with a frustrated sigh ".please it's been a long time since May be sugars's dead.  Brother please .lets not be the cause to there sadness "

" I don't know hobi I think we should cancel  it."

" no we are not. Let's go and enjoy the day.  And put some drink in the system may be that is what you need. " he pulled jin and signalled the captain to head out before jin gets the chance to order otherwise.

******

From the lens of his binoculars. He blinked once and twice and focused on the prince . Who looked here and there looking for something.
Hmm his feisty cat has a spidey sense.

He linked his lips and focused on the prince worried looked. He don't know why but his other head like the idea of making his prey scared.

Hmm

A cruel smirk pulled on his lips.

******