Chapter #7# (seokjin)

"How are the omelets?

When no answer came N kept talking

"I think they are cooked well,  Maria really is a very good chef. Do you know she can cook any dish in the world you can think of? " He deliberately stared to cut the steak slowly.

Mocking the other.

His eyes on the prince who is struggling with his plastic utensils.
"Do you need help with that?"

Jin's jaw muscle Clenched. But he kept cutting his steak with the dame plastic knives. He is determined not to let the man get to his nerve.

From the corner of his eyes, he could see N's lips twitch. His beautiful lips.

Shut up seok.

This is another thing he is coming to know about himself his unknown attraction towards this man and what is up with that?

Since when a kidnapper and a murderer become a sexy voice, tall hard shoulder, Man.

Fudge that Man,

And fudge his body....yeah fudge his body.

Stop it, stop it, stop it.

Seokjin closed his eyes to control his breathing. Remember the yoga class breath in, breath out. Breath in breath out.

This frustrated seokjin the most. Not able to understanding the feeling frustrated him. Not able to stop whatever this his frustrated him the most. Not able to angry the man frustrated him the most.

Seokjin tried, he really did to frustrate the man. To drove him crazy by breaking antiques destroying the equipment anything that can make a man angry. But all backfired.

Seokjin know for sure the N is a dangerous man. As relaxed a cool he seems that is all just an illusion getting the People a false safety, just when you think you are out of the danger that's when you see the real man behind the mask.

The man is Brutally lethal and can kill you with a rubber band if he wants. Jin had seen it not three hours ago.

That was coincident but when he had, Libya was giving a tour of the house on N's order more like the lady dragged seokjin.

A  man in servant uniform came out nowhere ran towards jin and about to do some major harm somehow 'N' got him first when the all fiasco ended. The man was on the ground, And N stood like a posh he is and a rubber band dangling from his left-hand fingers.

Next thing is he know N hand around him asking him if he was okay, instead of getting scared or tell the man to fuck off. All  Seokjin felt was warmth and fizzy.

That's when jin notice the childish attempt to piss of a man like N, in all fairness all jin had a plan but that all went out the window.

He was allowed to roam around the house as long as he is ciperon by the army of bodyguards and that was after the attack , what a full man he had been, tried to piss the man off several time but it was like when seokjin come in the man had patience of a saint or a monk.

Or how hot he looked.

Don't think...don't go there just don't!!!

Think of tomato sauce.

N voice "You sure didn't need any help with that?" OH THIS MAN!!!

Seokjin let out a very inhuman like voice. " I am grateful. The very scary...Mafia Man. Is so worried about my very insignificant way of eating with plastic utensils. FYI, you gave me plastic thingings to cut a steak.?"