Chapter 1 (Seokjin)

Seokjin

Somewhere in air, hundred of mile away from home, above the ground.

The hum of the electronic came into his hearing made him opening his eyes, sure they are still not at their destination yet . 

Seokjin slowly opened his eyes, he groaned pathetically and didn't care.

A chuckle had him open his eyes fully and turned fully towards the sound, Jin Glared at the person.

The person had good decency to look little guilty , but then he snorted out. "Hey, come on My prince ,stop whining. it was your idea , to come along and don't get me started with the hell of a fight that you put up against me and your brother." he was back on working in his Laptop.

Seokjin looked down "I apologize for My behavior back then , but I won't regret the decision, I made to come along ."Seokjin Lett out a tired sigh.If his General think Seokjin had come with them , because he cared about the camp site near the boarded side. Thing is this is not all about that , he wanted to come to see the soldiers but this is not entirely  about .....he let out another sigh.

This is about the people who are throwing stones and Roits against the hospital he would do his dame-est to help other if that cause him more trouble and his last breath he would make them understand.

But if he true the himslef really .then that is not the only reason to.

"Tell me .." his general asked in his smooth voice, that told seokjin that his is not his general he is speaking to , this his is friend his boyhood friend and not long ago his the love of his life , the sweet boy who stood by his side in any mischief his mind could come up with, the same friend who ran with him when he had caught stealing the grapes from his father's vine yard.

The same friend who would take a bullet for him if the time comes and vice versa.

Jackson stood up and walked towards the nearby computer with some click he shut down all the cameras and hearing bugs , might be listening in. even if they are high above the earth doesn't mean some one didn't had their eyes or ears and even their team had searched the entire plane , but it doesn't matter Jackson doesn't trust anyone around his family. Paranoia ? call what you want.  

"Grand mother ..being Grand mother. She is trying to force my hand... S-she want me to take ...."  seokjin tried but his words failed him.

As brilliant as his friend is he caught on . "Is this about the counsel ?"
Seokjin wasn't surpised that his friend his lover had caught on so fast on what he had to endure for almost two hour our walk in father's yards.

"yes..," a laughed bubbled out from seokjin , which had no humor in them. "Even thought the High King rule them all , he still had to listen to his people. He still need to think about his people before anything else. And those people thinks that there king is now old he should give up his throne now. To..to. me"

Jackson's hand on his shoulder gave him some strength.

"Worst they want me to take Princess or a prince before I take the throne, 'Every king needs a helping hand by their sides' " he chuckled still doesn't have any amusement in them." I am not going to do what they ask."

"of course you never do". Jackson huffed.

Seokjin frowned. "I am being serious here , asshole ."

Jackson laugh out  loud, the look seokjin gave him made it hilarious. He always looked cute when he is angry .

This time seokjin huffed and stood walked towards the bar ,  "I am glad at least your having fun at my distress . .....why are you laughing ? is this really that hilarious situation ?"