Chapter #8# (Taehyung)

Taehyung shivered, when J's lips touched his neck.

It's was an involuntary action. He tried to think, he is living a dream a very horrible dream. But the wet lick on his skin brought him back.

Back to the harsh reality, reality were his hyung is away to god knows where? His twin is suffering, the ache in his heart of staying away from jimin. Who is still suffering from the PTSD.

Now suffering from the lose of his twin brother. How are they holding on? Did they really believed him and Seokjin are dead.? Are they preparing for the funeral? Not knowing they are still alive?

After crying his eyes out, a servant girl brought him a tux all in white. Taehyung's first thought was to throw the suit out the window. But the window didn't open.

He tried everything on the door on the window even the vent. But whatever he tried he found himself failed.

At the end he gave up. got dressed and stood in front of the mirror. He didn't noticed when J came into the room until his hands where wrapped around Taehyung.

Taehyung was take a back from the Gentleness in the man's careful hands. He was about the shove the man away when the kiss on his neck stared to rain. Making a shiver ran down his body.

The hands stared roaming over Taehyungs body, to Taehyung's Horror he was not sure he want the man to stop, J took the end of his in his mouth and nibble at it. Sending shiver all over Taehyungs body.

Taehyung took the comb in his hand turned and blushed the man upside the head, snuggled his leg at the back of the man's feet with a quick move pushed it forward, quicky moving two feet away from J. The man stumbled and fall on the ground.

The man was on the ground starring at the ceiling , he blinked once and then twice and stared Laughing .

The man is laughing like a lunatic.

God's did the man hit his head and lots his marbles. Must be a concussion.

Folding his hands over his chest Taehyung moved towards the man careful not to get too close. "You okay? "

But the man only laughed.

Finally he pushed himself up, when he was back on his off hight, he put up his hands in surrender gesture. "I apologize my prince. It was just a teasing matter. I really didn't want to hurt you or touch you inappropriatly- "

"But you did. "

J nodded "Yes I did. I apologize. " the man didn't sound apologetic at all.
J bowed "Please let me take you down staired , we dont want dinner to get cold ,do we? " the man said it with a smile.

Taehyung hesitate, but the man kept smiling his white teeths keep glittering. The cutest pair of rabbit tooth. Taehyung frown cute pair....?

He is a.....

"Your Highness... " J voice cutting the inner talk.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and walkled side by side with the tall man. "I thought PRince Taehyung is death. " throwing the man his words back.

J chuckled " Yes ,Your Highness, He is dead. Footman's had already Pinned the notice to the Big Golden Gates, wearing his Black mourning attire,as the LAW says the Mourning period will go for one month time. The usual mourning period of twenty days is stretched looks like you and your brother had made a lot of friends , you were well loved. Even by your enemy countries...Nobles,, Mafias kings ,queens ,dictators. Presidents beggar, employees, parliament members everyone is invited to give their gratitude and love and help and support to the Verzulaian Royals.... "