Wait

Third Person POV.

The sun was playing hide and seek with the clouds. Making shadow play alone on earth. Dark and light, Dark and Light. Like he is also afraid to come out and see.

Curiousicy is the only emotional thing.

Playing the dance again. Dark and light, then dark and light.

The white painted City Hall stood proud showing the wealth of the city. The heart of the country Verzula.

Verzula, a country of the Royals not any royals they are 'The Royal of the Royal'. Ninety seven hundred years ego on a fine morning after the World War between the Higher Classess. Or let's just say. After taking big hits on both sides. The leaders decided to end the war.

Of course some people didn't took it well, the war stared again. In the end the world and its people had to do something to survive. As you have heard peace needs war too. So between the bigger party's they come to a conclusion that if the humanity need to survive they need to have changes.

So they got separated, in two divisions. Verzula and Xerova , the two kingdom of the world. As the time goes by the Verzula people decided to live in civilization, they had all the mineral after all. The higher people separated their country and ruled over it. But they all Answer to the family who ruled over them all.

Xerova, was just the opposite. The country plagued and got corrupted. The higher Families of the country need to make things right so they took the Guns route. Now the half of the country runs by the Mafias in small or big group. But they all have one Family to Answer to like the Royal of Verzula. They had Royals of Mafia.

As the years go by the two countries stood strong and proud. In Friendly terms with each other.

Of course some people can't have that,  so they decided to spark the fire of war again by having the two powerful  families fight with each other.

He planed it all.

He said 'yes sir ' when any order is given. No questions asked. He is clever. Bowing his head low and living under a normal life no body asked or suspects him. No body can.

He took good measures. 'No loss ends' that's what his father taught him . He said 'keep your knife at yourself all the time son. You can't trust anyone but yourself. '

He is clever.

It was hard he had to say, influencing is hard. It takes time to manipulate a hard head person but he did.

What was his name....?

Oh yeah...... "Yuezem"

Tsk-tsk...... Poor boy had no idea. This isn't about his father's pity revenge it never was. In His opinion. That bastard deserves more what that Mafia Prince had given him.

Hurt... Thats just a thing.

Anyways why dwell in the past right now is the most amazing things he is witnessing .

The Beginning of war. Such a beautiful thing to witness.

Psycho.....!!!

Yeah you can call him that... It's such a n owner to be called like that.

All the pawn are in placess now.

"Sir!! " Came the voice he was holding.

"Yes "he answered in a melody voice, no trace of a villain mind can anyone hear. 'never show them what you think son. ' his father said.

"sir ,Yuezem's dead and he spoke with them " the voice informed in a very panicked voice.

"Relax, Dear. I am busy. " he sang. It's exciting. As the second go by. He didn't have to worry a bit about a thing as he said he is clever. All the trade happened between him an that boy was over phone and when they had to meet. He send someone else.

"But sir-" the voice continued but was cut of by his bosses voice.

"I. Said. Relax. "his got little bit irritated now. If only this person on the other side was in front ,he be dead.

"sorry sir. "the voice came again an audible gulping sound can.

Hmm smart boy.

He like people like those. Who knows their place.

Right now all he had to do is wait.

Patiently wait.