Chapter 20~Broken Inside

Kalilas POV
Darkness. All I saw was darkness inside me. I was trapped inside after Bane took control of my powers.

Damian's POV
Father dragged everyone down to the cave as he turned the news on. "Bane has taken control of a 16 year old girl Kalila Eddison." My heart dropped instantly. Her whole body was black as she was destroying Gotham. That made me angry. "Calm down little demon were gonna fix this." Todd says as Father held my shoulders. We got our suits on and made it to where Kalila was.

I didn't even recognize her she was full of black from Bane. Monsters made of magic came towards us. "I'll try and find her mother you and Jason fight off the monsters." Father says before he grappled away. Three charge at me as I slice them with my katana and there heads came off. "Damn Demon Spawn, Your lucky There just magic." Todd says with a smirk as he sliced a monsters chest open as it disappeared. Something fell out the sky and I looked at it. Kalilas phone. I looked at her lock screen and it was of me and her when we were 15... I smiled a bit before I put it in my suit so it won't get lost.

Kalilas POV
"Destroy Them Doll." Joker says with a smirk. "Destroy them." I say in a daze. "Kalila this isn't you." Red Robin (Damian) says as he killed another monster. "Destroy." I say in a daze. No stop!! I need to break free and defeat this side of me but I can't get out. I'm trapped in her mind. My powers surround me and I blast it at them and they both fell on the ground coughing. Dami!!

Damian's POV
I looked at Kalila and her dark self looked at me cause I got blasted. "She's trying to gain control back." Father says as he dropped down and destroyed the other monsters. You can do it Kalila...

Kalilas POV
My eyes went back for a second before she took control again. "What are you doing kill them." Joker says sternly. My eyes glowed and I tackled Joker to the ground as I took control. I blast him with my powers and he busted threw the wall. I was breathing heavily. I looked at Bane and he backed up cautiously.

My powers grab him by the neck and he came towards me in the sky. My powers tighten on his neck. My eyes were angry. "Kalila!" Someone shouted. My eyes widened as my powers dropped Bane as he hit the ground very hard. I looked around to see things mostly destroyed. I'm a monster... I ran away not hearing anyone call for my name.

I stoped at the cliff and collapsed in tears. I cry softly as I make my back face the tree. I sat down and continued crying softly. "Kalila!" Damian says running up to me. "Go away Damian." I mumble. He took his mask off. "I'm not going anywhere." He says hugging me tightly. "I'm a monster."

I mumble in his suit as tears kept falling down my face. "Your not a monster, What happened has absolutely nothing to do with you, It wasn't your fault." He says hugging me tighter so I won't run away. "But mostly everything's destroyed." I whisper as he makes me look at him as he wipes my tears away that kept falling. "That wasn't your fault, It was Banes, No ones gonna blame you for that."

He says softly as he kept wiping my tears away. "Promise?" I ask. He smiled. "I promise Eddison." He says kissing me softly as I kiss him back. We break away slowly. "I'm just glad your ok." He whispers as his forehead touches mine. I hug him tightly as he hugged me back tighter. We break away as he kissed my forehead. "Now come on." He says putting his mask back on as he helped me up. He grapples out the forest as he makes me hold onto him. But I was lost in thought.

Damian's POV
I know she's blaming herself for what happened. I tried to make sure she doesn't see what happened but she saw most of it and kept quiet. I looked at her concerned but she was silent the whole time. I brought her to the manor and she turned into a shadow and walked upstairs. I took my mask off. "She's blaming herself?" Father asks as I nodded. Everyone looked concerned.

Kalilas POV
I went to the room they gave me last year and closed the door. I sat on the window couch holding my legs as I looked out the window at everything I did.
They were spying threw the cameras.
My bracelet was in pieces and this could happen again. I took the broken pieces out my pocket. I made them disappear back to my room.

Damian found my phone at least so that was good. I put my headphones in and put my music on. I look around and make my sketch book appear. My dark feelings are all drawn in my sketch book. I opened it and went to the first page. My twin strapped on a table getting the same amount of things done to him they did me. I went to the next page. Bane and his men abusing me and my twin every single day.

I take a shaky breath as I went to the next page. Them hanging him by his neck. "SIS DONT LET ME DIE!" He shouts. "KEATON!!!" Little me shouted as I got stabbed in the neck as I fell unconscious. It was shown threw my powers and I fell to the ground. Tears fall down my face. "I won't let it happen again, Keaton." I whisper to myself. "Even if I have to kill him." I whisper to myself as more tears fall down my face.

Damian's POV
Everyone was extremely concerned about Kalila me the most cause I know everything. "What else do you know about her?" Father asks me softly. "He made her kill someone." I say as their eyes widened. "Who was it?" He asks. "Her grandfather." I say as everyone looked at the screen extremely concerned.