Chapter 36~Two Surprises

Kalilas POV
"Happy birthday beloved." Damian whispers in my ear as he kisses my cheek. I giggled as I looked at him. He had a gleam in his eye as we kissed passionately and break away."I love you." I whisper. "I Love you to Beloved." He says pulling me into his bare chest. We stayed like that for a bit as we went take a shower.

I felt a bit weird but I always feel a bit weird so that's not new but it seems like something else. Damian smiled at me as we kissed the rest of the time. We got out and dried off. My phone buzzed and I smiled. Dick and Kori has a daughter named Starlight now and she is so adorable! They just had her so she's 6 weeks old.

I turned it off cause I still felt a bit weird. I felt Damian press behind me as he moves his hands over my stomach and waist. "You ok Beloved?" He asks planting kisses on my shoulder blade. "I'm fine Dami." I say leaning into him. We walked downstairs as Lynne and Erick were sleeping on the couch cuddled. "Awe." I say with a smile as I took a picture as Damian smirked at me. "WAKE UP!" Rosalie shouted as they bolted up as we all laughed. "Shit don't do that."

Lynne says calming down as Damian chuckled at her. Damian Erick and Rick went out so we stayed in the living room and talked all day. "Girl that did not happen!" Lynne shouts. "Damian tried cotton candy and he hated it." I say as Lynne smirked. "What He never had pure sugar?" She asks. "None." I say as they look shocked. "No wonder all the sorta Wayne's are muscular." Rosalie says with a smirk as Lynne smirked at her.

Lynne smirked. "Li I dare you to sing Fall In Line with me." She says. I roll my eyes. "She can sing?" Rosalie asks shocked. "Miss England can definitely sing." She says with a smirk. "I don't sing anymore." I say with a chuckle. "Come on please?" Lynne asks with a sad face. I sigh. "Fine." I say. "Your Just lucky I like this song." I say as she clapped excitedly as I roll my eyes.
At top Kalila on the right.
"Girl!" Rosalie says hugging me tightly as I laughed. "That is an amazing voice you got there why don't you sing more often?" She asks. "Yeah why do you hide your voice?" Lynne asks. "Me and my twin brother actually use to make up a lot of songs and sing them, And it's one of the reasons why I don't sing as much, But I'm fine before you two say anything."

I say as they hugged me tightly. "Don't be sappy I'm fine." I say with a giggle as we all laughed. I felt my throat as they looked at me. "Li are you late?" Lynne asks me nervously. My eyes widened. "A few days." I say as they both looked nervous. "Did you too?" Rosalie starts. I got extremely worried. Rosalie and Lynne drag me to Rosalie's room. "Take this." She says nervously as she handed me a test.

My heart stopped instantly. I take a deep breath and went to her restroom and closed the door. I took it and waited a few minutes. My eyes widened in fear. Positive........ "Kalila what does it say?" Lynne asks nervously. I walked out. "What the hell am I gonna do?" I ask nervously. "Girl, I'm pregnant too." Lynne says. I hugged her tightly.

"Ugh I let you too get pregnant I'm basically your year older mother right now." Rosalie says as we laughed. "But this is serious have you told Erick yet?" I ask. "Yeah he knows, We haven't told our parents yet." She says nervously. "I can't tell Damian, He doesn't want kids right now I'm pretty sure, And were 18 what the hell?!" I shout nervously. "You have to tell him Lila."

Rosalie says softly since they just got back. "I can't!" I say as a tear fell down. "You just don't understand." I whisper as we walked out the room. Erick grabbed Lynne's hand as they walked away. I went upstairs and I know Damian knows my emotions but I can't tell him. "Beloved what's wrong?" He asks hugging me from behind. "Nothing." I say reassuring. I didn't want to tell him I can't.

Damian's POV
She's hiding something I can tell from her face. But I also know she didn't want to talk about it. She faces away from me as she went to sleep. Somethings definitely wrong with her. She scared frightened and nervous. I went to sleep looking at her back thinking on what to do.