Chapter 1: The long awaited vacation

Joy pov:

I still can't believe that Heechul oppa has offered me a lift till my shooting location.  Well apparently he is familiar with the place and insisted that he'll drop me. I'm not completely aware of the show details yet but it's a travel variety show, like the one I did in the past. It was a last minute request and as my company insited me to do it, I'm here to be the new mc of this show.

"All the best Joyah, here is the map and the self cam. Follow it to reach the destination",  he says while quickly leaving me in front of the opening of what seems like a forest. It's completely deserted around here. So I have no choice but to follow the map and reach my destination.

"No wonder Heechul oppa was being nice to me. I'll surely get back at him", I say while looking at the camera as I walk forward. As I start walking through the forest, I notice the directions which are written on the trees.

"Everyone did you like our comeback? Thank you for supporting us", I say as I smile into the camera and  follow the map.

"We were allowed to take rest for a month before  we start  preparing for our next comeback and this is our companie's show, so I had no choice but to accept it", I say and immediately regret my tmi.

"I'm sure that this would be edited out. If not, I'm sorry pdnim", I say as I shyly bow my head in front of the camera.

After walking for twenty minutes, I switch on my phone and  start playing some songs. I choose my all time favorite track 'eve' by exo sunbaenim and start singing along.

"I really love this song everyone. I like the performance the best, it's totally my style. They look really cool in it", I say as I smile at the last sentence.

"Ahh, this one's my favorite too- GoGo by bts. 'Yolo yolo yo tangjinjaem tangjinjaem tangjinjaem'", I say as I sing along. After half an hour, I notice that I'm lost and start panicking.

"Omo I'm lost. No, I'm not lost. No no I'm lost", I start bluttering out anything that comes to my mouth until I hear some noise from behind my back.

"Oh no. Is it a bear? Tiger? I can't believe that I'm going to die this way", I start shouting until a hand touches my wrist and turns me around.

I start hitting the person  in front of me and he starts shouting.

"Sooyounga stop hitting me. It's me", as  I hear a really familiar voice,  I slowly open my eyes to see a tall figure in front of me.

"Taehyung oppa what are you doing here?", I say as I finally stop hitting him.

"My members planned a sudden trip as we were having two months till we start our comeback preparations and I'm here. I found you due to your song", he says while rubbing his hands in pain.

"A trip? In the middle of the forest? Was I that loud?",  I say as I raise my eyebrows.

"Yes you were really loud. Well, I was not aware of the location. I just came directly after wrapping up my drama shoot", he says as he brings out his camera from his bag.

"What are you doing here?", he asks as he starts taking pictures of the surroundings.

"I was asked to be an mc for the new reality show of our company", I say as I keep my phone back in my bag.

"A reality show in the middle of the forest? There's not a single camera that's filming you. You are really dumb to believe it", he says while making me angry.

"I have a selfcam and a map. You are dumb", I say as I kick him and walk away as fast as I can. He holds his leg and jumps in pain for a while but ends up following me.