Chapter 27: I'll do it for you

Joy pov:

I change into my pajamas and get ready to sleep but I still can't help but think about what I just saw.

Wendy and Yoongi?

Impossible!

Am I seeing things?

I start pinching myself to make sure what I saw was real."Sooyounga are you sleeping already?", Taehyung asks barging into my room again without knocking.

"Oppa! Did you forget about the rules again?", I ask him as I stop pinching myself.

"Why are you pinching yourself?", he asks as he ignores my question and makes himself comforable on the bed.

"About that? Oppa you won't believe what I just saw", I say as I excitedly go to him to tell him the full story.

"It's actually scary to see you excited like this. What did you do this time?", he asks while making his eyes bigger with suspicion.

"Ah seriously!", I sigh as I hit him. He laughs out and asks me to continue.

"I saw Yoongi oppa and Wendy unnie while I was coming back. I think there's something going on with them", I say as a huge smile forms on my face due to the information that I just gave him.

"Haha, nice try Sooyounga", he says as he starts laughing.

"Oppa I'm really serious about this. Trust me. I really really really saw Wendy unnie blushing while running to her room and Yoongi oppa was also smiling at her. Trust me", I say as I try to convince him.

He pulls me to sleep next to him and starts talking "The amount of times you used 'really' made it more look more fake. But you look cute when you try so hard", he says as he kisses my cheek and wraps the comforter over us.

"I'm seriously not kidding oppa. I really saw it", I say as I look back into his eyes to convince him that I'm telling the truth.

"Aigoo my Sooyoungie", he pinches my cheek and starts speaking again "Let's have a bet. If your story becomes true I'll fulfill any of your wish and if I'm right you'll have to do what I ask", he says as he puts out his pinky finger to make a deal."Deal", I say as I put mine forward and seal the deal.

"You're really just a baby sometimes", he says as he laughs out and puts his forehead against mine.

"I'm not a baby", I say as I glare at him for a while before smiling back at his sweet gesture.

"Omo why are you so beautiful when you smile?", he says making me blush more. "Really?", I hit his arm as I get embarrassed and he places a quick kiss on my lips before wrapping his arms around me.

"Oppa aren't you going back to your room?", I ask as he switches the lights off.

"Oppa I wanted to ask you something. What's was wrong with you and Jungkook? Why were two behaving like five year olds? ", I ask as I just remember their childish behavior few minutes ago.

"We were just having fun with you Sooyounga. Now let's go to sleep", he says as he kisses me on my forehead.

"Wait. I need to tell you more", I say as I start speaking again.

"I think Wendy unnie likes Yoongi oppa because its rare for her to act like that. But sometimes it also feels like Hoseok oppa likes her too. Like who would bring ice cream for you at 11pm when you just came back from your schedule? I was rooting for them all the while but now things seem to taking an unexpected turn. You understand what I mean?", I ask and look back at Taehyung for a reaction but I find him sleeping peacefully.