Chapter 28: Testing ur love part -1

Yeri pov:

Sehun keeps coming towards me and my heart starts beating like crazy. My crazy mind stops working and I just freeze in my place.

What are you doing Kim yerim?!

Just before I lose my mind and give into him, I remember my little chat with his 'girlfriends '. There's no way I'm gonna end up like them. Just in time I stomp on his feet and he screams in pain while holding his feet. "What are you doing Yerimah?", he asks almost crying in pain.

"Don't you dare think I can be one of those of your stupid girlfriends!", I declare and move away from him.

"What girlfriend's are you talking about?", that's the last thing I hear from him before storming into the dining room.

"What's wrong with you Yerimah? You look ...a...angry", Joy says as I sit next to her and Seulgi unnie with my breakfast.

"It's nothing unnie. I think I'm just gonna eat more today because I'm angry", I say and serve myself.

"Is this about Sehun again?", Seulgi unnie asks as we start eating.

"What about him? Huh! Why would I care about his girlfriends or his stupid brain or how dumb he is? Ah..I hate him! He is giving me headache", I say as I continue eating.

"Waah! You like him so much!", Joy and Seulgi unnie almost shout, earning a lot of curious looks from the other end of the table. Chanyeol and Chen oppa also join us to listen to our conversation.

"What part of 'I HATE HIM!' did you two not understand?", I say as I ignore the other two and talk to Joy and Seulgi unnie who are now giving me the weirdest looks.

"You know everything Yerimah. You're clearly showing how much he bothers you. You should really talk to him and clear this up", Joy unnie says as she continues muching.

"Are we talking about Oh Sehun here?", Chanyeol oppa asks joining my weird unnie's.

"Yaah! How did you know?", Seulgi unnie asks turning to him.

"I was noticing them from the start of this trip. They keep arguing for nothing in front of us and when they are left together they just always get lost in each others eyes. They also start blushing", Chanyeol oppa says while smiling at me for some answers and I try to ignore him.

"And sleeping in each others arms! Btw you were really cute. You make a good pair", Chen oppa adds looking at me.

"I was drunk back then! And I hate him. I hate people who keep flirting around", I say as I glare at them and continue muching.

"Trust me, he isn't really great with these and I think you should check it from him. As far as I know, he isn't really crazy for girls or a ladies man either. He is a pure child", Chen oppa says as his smiles.

He is right though...

Should I really check it from him?

Why should I even care?!

"Huh pure child!You sound like a dad and anyway I'm not checking on him. I don't care about his love life", I say as I turn towards my food.

"You don't look like you don't care", Joy unnie says and I almost murder her with my glare.

"Don't you dare bring him up again in front of me unnie, If you don't want to die because of a fork", I say as I point my fork towards her and she shuts up.

"Wow she's scary!", Chanyeol oppa says looking at Joy unnie.

"I know", she says as she breathes out and chuckles.