Chapter 33: Flash From The Past

A/N: Still can't get 'boy with love' out of my head. It's just awesome. What's your favorite track of the album? Although I loved both 'Mikrokosmos' and 'jamais vu' the most,'Jamais vu' remains my favorite . Jin, Jhope and Jungkook killed it💕😍

Joy pov:

"Sooyoung, Taehyung what took you so long?", Wendy asks as I slowly come out and walk towards her side. No one notices us as they are busy discussing the results.

"Sooyoungah I thought you were with me. Where did you go? Did you cry? ", Jungkook asks as he comes running to me.

"This idiot right here-", I say pointing at Taehyung beside me. "Right when I found he wasn't with us, I went back searching for him. Despite being super scared of walking through that place all alone, I went back for him and he..", I glare at Taehyung again before getting back to Wendy and Jungkook "he was lying there unconscious, not responding to my calls, I was thinking I lost him and this stupid was just pranking me", I say as I wipe my tear stains.

"Omo my baby. Come here", Wendy says and I bend down a little to hug her. Despite of our height difference she pats my back and tries to comfort me. I calm down a lot after her hug. She might be a little small for my height but now I really wish she was a guy.

"Sooyoung I-", Taehyung tries to speak but Wendy cuts him out.

"You Mr. Kim Taehyung! how could you make my baby cry? Ah-", she turns aroud to scold Taehyung, who is now standing there with his head bowed down like a kid listening to his mom.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for him and accept his apology or laugh

Ahh this man!

"Okay guys here are the results", Jin announces and everyone immediately turns their attention to him.

"So keeping his first place is our Minseok hyung. Congratulations hyung you will be receiving your gift tomorrow", Jin announces and Minseok gives a bright smile with surprise on mention of the gift.

"Next is Namjoon, Baekhyun at second place", Suho announces and they give each other a high five.

Maybe I would have won if I was sent alone

"Next comes Chen; Wendy's, team and Seulgi's team", Irene announces and they give each other an excited hug.

"Ahh... Atleast we don't have to cook again", Seulgi jumps with Joy.

I just hope it's not me..

I don't want to cook!

"Sooyoungah sorry but you lost with 5 seconds.Yerimah congratulations you are safe", Irene announces and I sigh and tap my legs in dissapointment.

"Ahh.. I don't want to cook! ", All three of us say as we get the results.

"No offense but we don't want to eat your food either", Jin says as he smiles.

Hey! I can cook!

"Jungkook is good at it but it would just be his punishment then. So we planned something interesting for you guys", Irene continues.

"What is it?", I say while getting worried due to her bright smile.

"You are going to go fishing and catch some fish for our luch tomorrow-", Suho starts but gets interrupted by my heavy sigh and Jungkook's excited smile.

"I hate fishing", I say out loud.

"We know", Three of them give each other a evil smile.

"That sounds really easy and fun too. We were anyways going out to hang out tomorrow", Jungkook says as he smiles.