Chapter 34: Apologies

Irene pov:

"Ah... Yerimah... Why are you s.. shouting?", I try to get myself to speak as I finally realize that I let Suho on the most important secret I've been keeping from him all this while. I know whatever decision I took was my choice, even though I was put in a impossible situation. I don't want him feel guilty of it or feel bad for me. Our lives are complicated enough by now but I can't believe that now I made them even more complicated.

Out of all the people why did it have to be him?

"Unnie I was lost. How did you leave your sweet maknae behind?", Yeri asks as I get back from my trans.

"Sweet maknae? Who is that? Come with me Yerimah", Seulgi says as she walks into us with Jimin and Baekhyun by her side. She gives me a 'are you okay?' look and I nod my head in response before they start  heading forward.

"Well... Okay", Yeri says as she smiles and leaves with the three of them.

"Hyung aren't you coming?", Baekhyun asks as he spots Suho facing us.

"Yeah", Suho says as he goes along with him with no particular expression on his face.

"Joohyun are you okay?", Jin asks as he puts his arm around my shoulder to comfort me.

"I don't know", I admit as I lean closer to him and stay there. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a warm comforting hug as I try to hide myself in him.

"I'm scared of going back there now and facing what I've most feared of. I betrayed someone I loved the most and I can't think of facing it now. What should I do Jin? I don't know at all", I say as my eyes starts getting filled with tears but I hold them back by biting my lower lip.

"You sacrificed your love for the sake of your people. To save the dream that the five of you worked hard together on, you gave away the love that made you feel happier. Whatever you have done needs a lot of courage Joohyunah. I know he will be upset for now but I'm sure he'll understand", Jin says answering all my questions. I didnt even need to say anything but he still understands me very well. I don't know what we are exactly but I know I can always rely on this person in front of me. He makes me feel safe and happy whenever I'm with him.

"Thank you", I say as I slightly move back to look up at him.

"You can always reach me out when you need me. We are fr.. friends ", he says as he smiles and leans down to my height to give me a warm kiss on my forehead. I close my eyes as I feel his lips on my forehead, taking all my troubles away for a moment, telling me that I always have this person to rely on. I don't know why but this just feels so right whenever I'm with him but I know this is wrong.

"Let's go", he says as he smiles and holds my hand. I smile back and we start walking back to the villa.

V pov:

"Sooyoung a wait a minute. I need to talk to you please", I say as I follow her to our floor.

"I'm sorry. I know I was stupid. Please don't be mad", I continue as she keeps ignoring me.

"I don't need your apologies Kim Taehyung! I seriously hate you", she says as she walks out of her room and tries to lock me in from the other side. I manage to get myself out by pushing the door before she locks it and follow behind her to the pool side.

I really messed up didn't I?

I don't know what I was thinking at that moment. I knew she was totally shaking in that place already but thanks to Jungkook and her closeness, I completely forgot about it and decided to pull that stupid prank. I just wanted to get her attention but I forgot that my stupid idea could scare her that much. I was thinking she would feel I just got scared and fainted at the most but never did I imagine that she would go that far as to think she lost me forever. I don't know if I should laugh at her innocence or get angry at myself for being so dumb.