Chapter 39: Waiting For You

V pov:

"Taehyung and Joy? How did I not notice this?", Jin says as he opens and closes his mouth like a gold fish. Chanyeol smiles while Namjoon and Jin hyung stare at me for answers.

"I'm sorry for interputting you both, but Sooyoung I really need to have a conversation with Taehyung for a minute", Namjoon says as he fakes a smile.

He knows about Jungkook's crush on Joy!

What should I do now?

This ain't getting any better for me

"Okay see you at the dinner, I guess", Joy says as she moves away from my grasp and gives me a questioning look before walking away.

"What's wrong with you Taehyung? Why didn't you tell us before", Namjoon asks after we make sure that Joy went down.

"What do you mean? You didn't know they are together?", Chanyeol asks confused.

"No way! Infact Jungkook even told me that he likes Joy", Namjoon says as he brushes his hair back with his hand.

"I knew it", Jin sighs.

"What?", Chanyeol almost shouts.

"Tae you should've informed us before, We could've talked to Jungkook. I don't know how to break it to him now", Jin says as he looks at me. I just stay there silent as they start discussing the ways to break it to him.

"I know he likes her hyung", I say snapping them out of their discussion. They just stare at me and I continue "I tried to talk to him but ended up..."

"Ended up what?", Namjoon asks getting tensed now.

"I ended up getting into a challenge", I mumble as I keep my head down.

"What challenge?", Jin asks now getting more loud.

"He asked me whether or not he should also get a fair chance to express himself and I couldn't say no as I felt he was right so.."

"So??"

"I agreed to it", I say as I sigh.

"You did what?", all three of them shout this time.

"Wtf Taehyung this isn't a game! It's three lives your putting into it. How can you do this?", Namjoon recovers first from the shock.

"Jungkook would be more heartbroken if he gets to know about it later", Jin says he looks at me.

"I don't know about Jungkook but I surely know Sooyoung and she's going to be very hurt if she gets to know about this Tae", Chanyeol speaks up as well.

"I know. I know guys but I.. I couldn't bring myself to break it to him and it's too late now. I got carried away by my emotions. I don't want to hurt either of them", I say as I give up. "I can't lose her but I can't break Jungkook's heart either. I don't know what to do"

"Ah this kid..", Jin hyung sighs patting my back.

"Listen Taehyung it's better if you reveal it to Jungkook yourself before it's too late. If you want we can help you", Namjoon says as he looks at the other two and they nod their heads in approval.

Isn't it already too late?

"Okay guys. Don't worry. I'll tell him myself", I say as I assure them.

"Please don't hurt her Tae. She is very sensitive", Chanyeol says before patting my back and leaving with the other two.

Why did I even start this in first place?