Chapter 2: Checking In

Wendy's pov:

"Omg! We found it! We found it!", I shout out along with Hoseok after finally finding the place.

"Okay. I'm going in first", Yoongi oppa says and silently walks in while  we both jump along and celebrate our success.

"Let's go", Hoseok says as he grabs my hand and walks in to the villa. I don't know how we ended up in here together, but  It's really fun to spend time with Hoseok and Yoongi oppa. Although Yoongi oppa looks totally silent and cold most of the times, he is really fun to be with. I have known Hoseok for a long time so I really enjoy his company as well. 

"Annyoung", I hear Suho oppa saying as we take a look at the beautiful place.

"Hyung what are you doing here?", Hoseok oppa asks and Suho oppa asks us to follow him.

"Woah! There are a lot of people in here", I say as we enter the kitchen.

"Now that almost all of us are here, it's better to wait for the others", Jungkook says while recording us with a selfcam.

Seulgi pov:

"It's right there", Jimin says as he spots a huge villa in the middle of the forest.

"Is this for real?",Yeri says as she runs into the villa.

"It's really cool", Baekhyun oppa says as he follows her.

"Yaah Kim Yerim! Wait for me", I shout out as I follow her into the villa.

"Omg!", Sehun says as he enters the kitchen after me. There are totally twenty one of us  and we don't even know why we have ended up in here.

Joy pov:

"I received a  text from Kyungsoo, saying that he can't make it due to his drama", Chanyeol oppa says as he shows us his phone.

"Yixing can't make it too. He'll reach Seoul after two weeks", Minseok oppa says as he shows the text that he received.

"Guys, does anyone know what are we doing here?", I ask as I get up from my chair. Suho oppa, Irene unnie and Jin oppa immediately give  each other some supisious signals.

"Okay everyone has their own story, so let's try to figure it out first", I say as me and Taehyung go to each one in the room and note down their story.

While the others have  some drinks and relax, me along with Taehyung and Jungkook divide  their stories into three categories in order to figure it out.

"So there are three stories- me, Taehyung, Jimin, Suga, Jin, Sehun, Kai, Jhope and Namjoon hyung are here for a vacation",  Jungkook says as he lists the names on the white board which we have just found in the living room.

"Joy, Baekhyun, Chen, Chanyeol,Suho and  Xuimin are here for a reality show that is being launched by Sm. For some strange reason they requested Joy to be the mc and that's the reason why she's here ", Taehyung says while earning a glare from me.

"Yeri, Wendy, Irene, Seulgi are here for level up season 5.  Jisoo unnie got a text from Seulgi unnie and Yerin received a text from me", I say as I click my head.

"But I didn't text you Jisooah", Seulgi unnie says as she goes through their chat.

"See! it's right here. You even sent the vehicle to drop me here", she says as Seulgi unnie's eyes go wide on finding the texts.

"Me too", Yerin says as she walks towards me with her phone.

"But Yerinah, I don't  remember texting  you",  I say as I notice the texts that I have never sent.