Chapter 37: First Date Part-2

Jimin pov:

"And you say you're just friends! You must really think about it. Trust me", the grandmother says while smiling and her husband smacks her to stop embarrassing us.

"I love you grandma", I say as I smile and hug her from the side. I notice seulgi next to me all shocked while looking back at the door. I turn to see Wendy  and Hoseok  at the entrance.

"What are you two doing here? Are you two on a date? ", I ask as I turn to them.

"We could ask you the same question", Hoseok shoots back and all four of us reluctantly settle in the same table.

"How did you find this place out of everything?", I whisper looking irritated at the sudden invation in my perfect date.

"Do you think I like this?", Hoseok responds through his gritted teeth while both the girls   chat about something.

"Guys we'll have to use the washroom, we'll be right back", Wendy says getting up from her seat next to seulgi's.

"But I don't w-", Seulgi starts but Wendy smacks her and pulls her up with her.

"You said you have to go earlier. Did you forget? Now let's go", Wendy says as she pushes Seulgi with her towards the washrooms.

Well.. That was awkward..

"You didn't tell me that you finally asked Seulgi out! ", Hoseok says as he smacks me.

"Hyung you didn't tell me about your date either", I smack him back and cross my arms.

"Haha forget about that and tell me  how is your date going so far", Hoseok asks getting too interested.

"I don't think she considers it as a date but we are having fun. We went to the arcade which is a few miles away from here and now we are here for lunch. I'm glad that she enjoyed it", I say smiling like an idiot.

"After seeing you both lost in each other's eyes and dancing like that, you expect me to believe that you aren't on a date?", Hoseok scoffs.

"Well thats all thanks to grandma that I've got this chance", I say as I show a heart to the grandma next to our table.

"Ahh.. I should've been here earlier then", he says dissapointed.

"Haha how is your date going?", I ask as I turn my attention to him.

"Well.. It's just.. It feels like those general hangout sessions we have. We are having fun as usual", he says sighing.

"Then why are you sighing? It's going well right?", I ask confused.

"I know I'm enjoying my time with her but I can't figure out if she has the same feelings for me or not. I'm confused if I should ask her or", he rubs the back of his neck and sighs again.

"You're afraid to lose your friendship?"

"Yes but I do want to express myself once even if I should move on later"

"I understand what you are going through", I say as I recall Seulgi and Jongin's story.

"I should have made my feelings for her evident from the beginning because once you move to the friendzoned category,there's no way out ", he says as he chuckles.

"Are you giving up already?"

"Not giving up but I'm just being practical"

Seulgi pov:

"What the hell are you doing here?", Wendy pins me to the wall after locking the washroom door.

"Is this a romantic drama or something where we are the main leads? ", I say as I stare at her who's hands are placed on either sides of me.