Chapter 29: Testing Ur Love Part-2

Jimin pov:

When I was coming out of my room, I saw Kai and Seulgi talking about something seriously. I know I shouldn't be eavesdropping but sometimes curiousity gets the better of you, especially when it's about the person you like.

"I wish we could go back to the time when we started training. Nothing was complicated back then. Just giving chocolates to each other and hanging out in karaoke bars", Kai says as he looks at Seulgi.

"Yeah and trying to sneak out from practice. I miss those days", she speaks and they start laughing.

"Thank you Seulgiah", Kai says as they both share a warm hug. I couldn't figure out if it's a friendly hug or an intimate one but I could see the sadness in his eyes as he starts walking back towards the stairs. I hide myself behind the door until Kai leaves.

What happened?

Should I go and  talk to her?

I notice Seulgi not coming back and take a peek towards her. I see her leaning against the wall and looking at the sky. She just stares at the sky above and I can see the hint of satisfaction in her face along with some sadness.

"Jiminah you can come out now", she says startling me. I awkwardly approach her from behind the door and sit next to her

"I'm sorry noona. I was just.. ", I say as I look at her but she stops me.

"It's okay Jiminah. I was going to tell you about this anyway", she says as she smiles.

"Why? What happened?", I ask as I'm not aware of the full conversation too.

"You know half of the story already so I thought it was only right for you to know the rest too", she says as she folds her knees to her chest and rests her chin on them.

"I'm glad that I make you feel comfortable enough to share it", I say as I smile and she smiles back.

"I decided to move on Jiminah", she says as she smiles at me.

"But I thought you two were?", I start but she continues talking.

"I realized that our feelings were hindering our friendship as they are very uncertain. I know I  have many friends who I cherish but my friendship with him is more than a decade longer, we basically know everything about each other and rely on each other during our worst times. I know he's not ready yet. Even if we just date once anyway and try to be friends later if it fails, I feel the cracks will surely hurt our friendship and I don't want that", she says as she leans her back against the wall.  I hold  her hand to comfort her and she smiles.

"I liked him for too long to even look at anyone else. Now I want to start a fresh chapter, I want to experience love and  meet new people. But the problem is that I don't know where to start", she says and laughs out at the last line.

That's it Jiminah!

This is your chance!

You have waited for too long already

"You just have to look around you because the person who you have been waiting for might just be beside you", I say as I look at her.

"Really you think so? I hope I find him soon", she says as she smiles and her head almost rests on my shoulder.

"I.. I'm sor..", she starts saying immediately as she moves back.

"It's okay noona. I really dont mind. Trust me", I say as I rest her head on my shoulder slowly. She smiles and closes her eyes. My heart starts racing like crazy as I feel her so close to me.