Chapter 21: Heights of love part 1

Joy pov:

"Okay whatever! Guys wear something comfortable and come downstairs. We are going somewhere fun", Jungkook declares as a big smile forms on his lips. I guess he's just too excited to even care about us. Seeing him in his workout outfit tells me that today is going to be tiring. He closes the door and immediately heads down while leaving us confused.

"What's the matter with you oppa? You look lost", I say as I grab a pair of black tights and white top out my bag.

"Nothing. I guess we should get ready. They might be waiting for us", he says as he gets up from my bed and heads to his room.

After three minutes:

"We are late",Taehyung says as he walks into my room and makes himself comfortable on my bed.

"Yaah! How many times should I tell you to knock before you walk in?", I say as I grab my shirt and slide it over my sports bra.

"It's not like I haven't seen..", I smack him before he could complete and he ends up laughing as he notices me blushing.

"Now stop staring", I say as I notice him checking me out.

"What can I do? My girlfriend is just too hot", he says as he wraps his arms around my waist from my back. An instant smile forms on my face as he kisses me on my exposed collarbones.

"Aren't we getting late now? let's go", I say as I smack him.

"Yaah! Why are they doing this to us?", I whine as I see the rope course set up in front of us. Although the lake and surroundings are beautiful this is seriously my worst nightmare.

"And why are you three always off the hook?", Taehyung says as he points to Jin, Irene and Suho. I notice him staring at the rope course in fear and I can't help but chuckle. I don't blame him though, these are too high.

"Are you sure you're not the ones who planned this whole thing?", Namjoon questions as he reads the letter again. There was another envelope today like the one we got on the first day. It says that we have to form teams and complete the rope course. The team that comes last loses and will have to prepare the dinner and the team the wins will get a grand prize. But the thing is Irene, Suho and Jin were the ones to judge again.

This is seriously too suspicious..

Why would our managers favour them like this?

"Okay it goes this way we have 3 rope courses here. First one is the unstable bridge, it's quite simple when you think of it", Suho oppa says as he smiles and tries to cheer us up.

Seriously? At that height I might just pass out by looking down from there!

I have a fear of heights and these courses are very high up from the ground. Especially that last one- bungee jump.  I don't think I'll have any chance to survive if I fall off from there.

"Next one is the zip line", Irene unnie announces.Wendy unnie and Seulgi unnie jump in excitement on seeing it.

"Seungwanah you look excited.Have you done it before?", Yoongi oppa asks as he laughs at their reaction.

"Yes oppa while filming level up we have all done it", Wendy responds and he nods his head.

"Yaah! We gave watched that episode together. Don't you remember?", Jhope says as he looks at Suga.

"Really?", I ask while looking at Jimin oppa.

"Yes and your reactions were too funny. But please don't hurt my ears this time okay?", Jimin says and I smack him.