Chapter 7: Bonfire party

Joy pov:

"Hello! Excuse me. Guys can you hear me?", I say as I clap my hands in front of the four frozen faces.

"Joyah we were planning to have a party today by the camp fire. But don't tell anyone until we make the arrangements", she whispers while making me sit.

"That's it? Then why were you guys acting weird?", I ask as I point to Jin oppa's red ear's. Irene unnie glares at him for giving me the reason to doubt further and he shows her two finger hearts while smiling, to which she smiles and forgives him.

"Fine, Suho oppa tell her", Irene unnie says leaving me with an evil smirk.

They know that they can't hide it from me!

"The thing is we were going to ask the staff members to bring some drinks for the party", Suho oppa starts and my eyes light up with excitement.

"Yaah! Looks like you really love drinking", Jin oppa says as he laughs at me.

"I can't really handle beer. But I love soju and beer combination", I say as I smile back.

"You're really wild", Jisoo unnie comments as she smiles.

"Coming back to the point! Why is that a big secret?", I ask as I turn towards Suho oppa.

"We know that the rest of the members are staying here because it's hard to get back to the city. Once they get to know about our conversations with the staff members..", Suho oppa stops and Irene unnie continues.

"They'll try to escape! And we don't want that", Irene unnie says as she holds my hand.

"It's been a long time since we went out together without worrying about the camera's and work. This is nice opportunity for us", he says and I agree to his point. I almost forgot the meaning of the word 'rest' since last year.

"And It's impossible for all of us to go on a vacation together without making some major headlines", Suho oppa says as he sighs.

"Please let this be our little secret", Suho oppa, Irene unnie and Jin oppa say as they hold my hand while pleading.

Wow this is fun!

"Okay, I'll keep my lips sealed", I say and they start giving each other a high five.

"It's not like you set this whole thing to take a revenge on us. I mean the map and cooking thing? But I really want to speak to the staff about this", I say as I fold my hands over my chest.

"What..what are you talking about? I think they are just trying to make this trip a little interesting", Irene unnie says and the three of them start laughing awkwardly.

"You guys are weird! Okay got to go. Bye", I say as I leave the place.

Irene pov:

"That was close", I say as Joy leaves our table and walks back towards others.

"Yaah! You almost gave it away", Suho oppa says as he smacks Jin. Well if you are wondering about why I call Suho 'oppa', he passed out from high school a year earlier than me. So I got used to treating him as the older one.

"She is smart", Jin says as he gives us a big smile and shows us his finger hearts. I can't help but laugh at it.

Why is he so cute?

"Jisooah thank you for helping us", I say as I turn towards Jisoo.

"It's okay guys. Now that I know about it, I think I should go back to Seoul tomorrow. We have comeback preparations from after two weeks", she says as she smiles.