Chapter 48: When Everything Falls Into Place

Wendy Pov:

"Seungwan", I notice the last two people I was worried to see entering my room together. Yoongi was visibly upset but Hoseok was just smiling as usual.

"How could you run away like that? Do you understand how worried sick we were?", Yoongi snaps and turns away before I could respond. Hoseok brings him in and starts talking while sitting on the edge of the bed with Yoongi.

"Guys we made that deal together and I was completely okay with whatever decision she may make the moment I agreed to that. I know you were worried I would be heartbroken but trust me I'm not. I'm glad you informed me before. I'm a bit sad but I was prepared for this. I'm happy that you are together", he hugs us both and makes me smile.

"I'm still not cool about what she did but this is the reason why I'm your fan buddy. You really are the best", Yoongi hugs Hoseok and I see their genuine smiles which makes me more relieved.

"Now stop frowning and make up already. She was just worried about our friendship dude. Now that we have to hang out together everyday I don't like seeing you both frowning", Hoseok moves back and pushes me towards Yoongi. The later hugs me back before smacking my head lightly.

"What do you mean by everyday?", Yoongi narrows his eyes at his friend.

"Now that you got the girl I have to find someone else and until then I'll need to hang out with you both whenever you go out", he says making Yoongi groan and me laugh. Looks like I was worried for nothing. I forgot how understanding and mature Hoseok was and how strong their friendship is.

"I'll make some ramyeon. I'm hungry with all the travelling", Yoongi says going towards our kitchen as I stay back to talk to Hoseok.

"Thank you for understanding Hoseok", I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Silly girl. You should have just talked to me. I would never be happy seeing either of you sacrificing your love for me and I really mean it. We were bickering for a while and it was silly but I never wanted either of you to be sad. It will take sometime but I will move on Seungwan don't worry about me", he says moving back and looking at me with a smile.

"Thank you Hoseok. You're the best friend anyone could ever ask for", I say giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"And you're mine but obviously after Yoongi", he smiles and kisses me on my forehead before we head back to help Yoongi.

Joy pov:

"Get ready Sooyoungah. The van will be here soon. Eunwoo also called when you were in the washroom", Irene says as I put on my shoes. 

"Yeah unnie I called him back.  He was just asking me if I'm attending the after party", I respond and hurry down the hall.

"Okay have this and then go", she hands me the sandwich she made.

"Unnie I like your cooking but when will you stop experimenting your new recipes on me? I'm trying to go on a diet here", I say as I put on my coat.

"You have one thing to do and that's honesty admit I'm a better cook than Wendy and I'll stop doing it. Anyway you look sexy as  you are there's no need for you to diet",  She says and I wiggle my eye brows at her before passing the next statement.

"I knew you were checking me out that day"

"Yeah I was", she shrugs to which I could just laugh.

"You have Jin for it. Stop eyeing me", I cross my hands over my chest dramatically to get back at her.

"Ahh do I...?",  She goes silent again. It's been weeks since they last met. Irene unnie was busy with redecorating her mom's restaurant and Jin was having script readings for his possible drama debut. But everyone knows the actual reason why they're not talking to each other. After the day Suho caught Jin and Irene, it has been hard for him and Jisoo as well. He was with her but she knew something was troubling him. Seulgi unnie suggested her to talk to him openly and spend a little time together so she prepared a surprise for him the other night. Hope it went well. Things are complicated but we know they both moved on cause it took them hell lot of time to even be with anyone else. They just need a closure which they never got.