Chapter 46: The talk

Seulgi pov:

"Well ah...that was Joy. She's going to meet Jungkook", Jimin finally speaks after five minutes of complete silence.

"Ah....thank god they're getting back to normal", I find myself laughing awkwardly before going mum again.

"Yes"

"Yes"

Awkward....

"Ok. I'm sorry I can't do this. I hate silence. I want to talk to you about the kiss", Jimin gets up from the bed side and starts roaming around the room as I sit and observe him. My cheeks burn on the mention of the kiss and I end up holding my hands over my cheeks to control them. Then I notice his ears are red as tomato as well.

I gain the sudden confidence to talk about it as I notice his nervousness. He's as nervous as I am and it's a good sign cause I wont be the only one. So this should be fine ...I guess

"Yes. You're right we need to", I stand across him as he rubs his hand on the back of his neck. We sit back on the bed as he starts talking.

"It was so sudden but I just really wanted to kiss you at that moment and you kissed me back.. As you know, I like you. In fact I even talked to Kai hyung about it and he says he already knows", He says making my eyes go wide as my hand slaps on my mouth in shock.

He saw us kissing?

"Oh wait..no no. He doesn't know about the kiss but I told him I like you. I didn't want to hurt him by doing it behind his back and he said he already knew for a long time. I guess he's ok with it", I find myself relaxing as he says that.

"Oh", is all that I could say. I'm not upset that he didn't care about us being involved but I'm relieved that I'm not breaking a friendship.

"He asked me to go on but said he's not going to give up until you're single", he says as he laughs. I laugh along remembering the same response from him for my request few days ago. I still like him somewhere but I also really meant it when I chose our friendship and decided I need to move on. It's not easy but I'm going to keep trying. It might be better for both of us.

Jimin isn't someone I need to hide anything from as he already knows about our story. He's understanding and sweet. He says he likes me and I guess he really does by the way he arranged the date for me. I still don't know about how I feel about him as a romantic partner but I did really like the kiss. I honestly wanted the kiss to continue for a few more seconds at least. That thought makes me bite my lip, as my eyes fall on his lips my cheeks start burning again.

"I liked it", I speak up without thinking much. He expressed how he felt honestly and I feel I need to do it too.

"What?", He questions looking back at me with his half smile and red ears.

"The kiss. I liked it too", I say and his lips form a full smile now, making me look away for a few seconds to stop my racing heart before continuing. "I still don't know if it was just an impulsive moment or if I..I'm r..ready to reciprocate you're feelings yet but I did l-"

"I don't want you to feel pressure to make your decision yet and I still have those three chances you gave me", he says holding my hand and I find myself nodding my head and smiling. "But coming to the first part should we test it out?", His question cuts me off with suprise written on my face. His eyes are also directed to my lips from time to time like mine. I just go with my heart and nod my head again like a broken doll.

My eyes close immediately as he scoots over to get our lips together for the second time today but a lot more passionate this time. One of his hand still rests on my hand as the other holds my neck to adjust us. His lips move over mine and mine move together with his, smoothly, as if they were used to it for a long time. Sucking my lower lip and upper lip alternatively he deepens the kiss , making me pull him even closer.