Chapter 4: Cook-off

Wendy pov:

After all of us find our aprons and get ready for the competition, Chanyeol and Yoongi oppa start picking their team members.

"Wendy", Yoongi oppa says and I walk next to him.

"Waah, thank you for picking me first", I say as I smile at him. He slightly blushes at my smile, but we  end up laughing at Hoseok  who is now trying to persuade Yoongi to get into our team.

"Joy", Chanyeol oppa says as I expected him to. Well as I'm his close friend, I know that he used to like Joy since her trainee days. He has also told me that he finds her really cute. But they just ended up being friends due to the circumstances.

"Minseok hyung"

"Jimin"

Me, Yoongi, Sehun, Miseok, Kai, Jisoo, Namjoon, Taehyung and Yeri end up in one team.

Joy, Chanyeol, Jimin, Jungkook, Seulgi, Yerin, Hoseok, Chen and Baekhyun end up in the other.

After 5 minutes we get our menu, we were  asked to make fish stew and Bibimbap. The other team needs to make Japchae and  bulgogi.

"Seungwanah  you can help me with the fish stew", Yoongi oppa says as he starts preparing the dish

"Seungwanah  you can help me with the fish stew", Yoongi oppa says as he starts preparing the dish. While Sehun Yeri, Minseok and Jisoo decided to work on Bibimbap and Kai, Taehyung  Namjoon were sent to relax for safety issues (We didn't want them to hurt themselves) . Same goes to  Baekhyun from the other team.

I am really amazed by the speed and perfection with which Yoongi oppa works, he is completely systematic and  fast at the same time.

"Oppa your really cool. I am really slow with cooking", I say as I watch him while he  stirs the stew.

"Thank you. We try to cook often and I learnt it from my mom when I was a kid", he says as he smiles. It is really different when he smiles, he feels like a totally different person.

"We often order the food at the dorm. I usually do the baking stuff", I say as I pass him some salt.

"Try this", he says as he tries to cool the stew  on the spoon before he feeds it to me.

"Wow! This is delicious. I really missed home food", I say as a wide smile forms on my face. He chuckles over my expression and tastes it.  He is a really brilliant cook, I just keep discovering new sides to him every time.

He is really interesting

"Hyung let me taste it", Hoseok says as he comes towards us. His eyes light up just like mine as he tastes it.

"Wow, this is really good", he says as he gives a thumbs up.

"Aren't you on the other team?", Yoongi oppa asks as he smirks.

"It doesn't matter anyway. I know that you would share the prize with me", he says with a confident smile.

"Is that so? We'll think about it", we say in unison.