Chapter 11: Hangover

Joy pov:

"Wait a second. Why did you come out from Taehyung's room?", Baekhyun oppa says while startling me. All the eyes immediately turn towards me in suprise.

How did he know?

What should I do?

"Good morning guys", Taehyung says as he comes out from his room while still rubbing his eyes inorder to wake up completely.

"We have connecting rooms and my washroom has a water problem. So I just went to use his instead", I say as I look back to Taehyung who is still lost to this world. While making good use of this opportunity I manage to get away from his sight as fast as I can.

"Taehyungah want to join?", Baekhyun asks as Taehyung finally opens his eyes.

"Yes", that's the final thing I hear before closing the door.

I quickly take a shower and change my clothes so that I can go downstairs before he comes back from the pool.

"Stop thinking about it", I say to myself as I dry my hair. All the things that we have talked about, my stupid little secret, his confession and the kiss come back to my mind as I look at my lips. I smile to myself like an idiot whenever I recall it.

"Snap out of it idiot. Just act like you don't remember anything", I say to myself as I look into the mirror. I change into red scallop top and black shorts before I rush towards the door.

"Sooyounga wait a second", I hear Taehyung's voice as he grabs my wrist and turns me around to face him.

"Good morning oppa. You're done already? I thought you just went to take a dip", I say as I try to make the coversation as normal as possible.

"Didn't you just say that there's a water problem in your room? Is it already solved?", he says as he moves his fingers through the wet stands of my hair.

"Yes. It's pe...perfect", I say as he smiles and comes closer to me.

"I see. Don't you remember that you slept with me last night?", he asks as he slides his hand around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

Just act normal!

"Really? Ahh! I see. I don't remember very well", I say as I try to brush it off with a smile.

"You don't remember even a single detail?", he asks as he moves forward until I touch the wall behind me.

"N..No.. not really", I say as I look back at the wall.

"You don't remember requesting me to sleep next to you?", he asks while he backs off a little.

"Oh did I? It must be the effect of alcohol", I say while being as convincing as I can. You must never underestimate actress parksooyoung,  My experience comes very handy during these times.

"You don't remember anything that happend between us?", he asks in his husky voice while keeping a very little gap between our lips. I just shake my head to left and right in response.

Hang in there Sooyoung!

Don't fall for it!

"How do I remember everything?", he asks as he pouts his lips and moves back.

"You were less drunk compared to me", I say as I fold my arms over my chest.

"You're right. That must be the reason", he says as he turns away from me while thinking about something.

"But..", before he can speak further I escape from my room and head downstairs.

Seulgi pov: