Chapter 41: Taking Responsibility

Seulgi pov:

"Hey Jonginah did you see Jimin anywhere?", I ask Jongin who's strolling around the place with his earpods on.

"What?", He questions again removing his earpods.

"Did you see Jimin?", I repeat my question for him.

"He said he's going to practice. Maybe you'll find him in the music room", he says with a smile.

"Ahh.. Thank you Jonginah", I say and start leaving but a hand on my wrist stops me.

"Why are you looking for him?", Jongin asks getting curious. I don't know why but my heart starts beating like a express train.

Why am I neverous?

I'm not cheating on him!

Should I tell him about us?

But there's nothing between I and Jimin yet

Ahh... I'm going crazy

"I.. I w-was going to practice with him", I stutter as I say the truth. Jogin smiles and leaves my hand.

"But I wanted to take you somewhere. Since you have already got plans, see you later then", he says while waving his hand.  I wave back awkwardly and start walking.

Ahh... Why does it keep happening to me?

"Jungkookah do you know where Jimin is?", I ask as I see Taehyung and Jungkook in the music room. Taehyung looks like he's meditating while Jungkook is just casually looking around.  Jungkook puts a finger on his lips telling me to keep quite as he walks towards me.

"What's happening here?", I ask as we walk out of the music room.

"Trust me, I'm as confused as you. Hyung said he wanted to talk to me but here he is doing meditation", Jungkook chuckles.

"So... did you see Jimin?",  I ask him while looking around.

"You're looking for Jimin? I thought he was the one who's always looking for you", Jungkook says and my cheeks start heating up.

"I was just-"

"He was looking for you as well. You wait here noona, I'll get him for you", Jungkook says and opens the music room door for me. I smile and thank him before going in.

I walk in to see Taehyung talking to himself so I decide to give him some company.

"I'm really sorry Jungkookah. I lied to you. Infact I've been for a while now. I've already been seeing Sooyoung when you talked about your feelings for her. I love her. I know I'm wrong but everything was so quick that I couldn't bring myself to tell you this. I was just afraid to hurt you", he says before finally opening his eyes.

"What the hell?"

Okay did I say that aloud?

Okay whatever!

"Noona! What are you doing here?", He asks with dissapointment and suprise clear on his face.

"I.. I was- wait a second! Whatever you said just now, is that true?", I question as I find myself  getting back to the main topic.

"Yes", he sighs as he continues "I know I'm wrong to hide it from him but I was just going to confess", he says keeping his head down.

"And you're just going to tell him like that?", I say as I remember the way he put out the words.

"I was neverous to look at him. I'm sorry", he repeats with his baby pout.

"You have to be well prepared while putting out something like that. And what about Sooyoung? Doesn't she deserve to know?", I say as I cross my hands over my chest and look at him.