chapter 26: something kind of beautiful

Wendy pov:

"Our 94liners did work hard. Thank you guys", Irene unnie says as we almost finish the dinner.

"That's right everything is really delicious, especially this stew", Joy says as she continues eating. Well she and Yeri are the only one's who are still eating, all five of us love food but they have a bigger stomatch. I'm glad they do because I love making food for them.

"I wasn't expecting it to be edible at first but I hope you keep losing because this is the best food I have eaten so far", Yeri says earning a high five from Joy, smack from Seulgi and glare from Sehun.

"Was that a compliment?", Namjoon asks as he looks at her confused.

"Maybe", Yeri trails off while enjoying her meal.

"Then thanks. Maybe", Namjoon responds and we laugh.

"Wow. This is really delicious", Joy starts moaning while still enjoying her stew.

"Yaah stop making weird sounds!", Chanyeol says as he smacks her. She laughs it off and continues eating.

The reason why I call her my soulmate

I still can't believe Taehyung stole her from me!

"By the way Jimin was the one to make that stew", I say as I continue laughing at our maknaes.

"What was he doing there?", Yoongi oppa asks confused.

"Hmm...probably helping someone", Jungkook says while a small smirk creeps on to his lips.

"Ooh...", everyone except for Kai and Sehun start teasing him but Seulgi seems to not understand a thing.

She never did though

Can't blame her

My friend is a little dumb when it comes to topics like these

"Thanks for the compliment park", Jimin says with a smirk on his face.

Joy visibilly rolls her eyes at him and responds "I wouldn't have said that if knew it was you".

"I know you love me", Jimin says and they start their bickering.

"Eww.. No way. I would rather die by sinking in a spoonful of water", she says and he chuckles.

These two are worst than tom and jerry

But still cute

After finishing the dinner some head to their rooms and some head to the living room. Minseok oppa and Yoongi oppa take up the clean up duty for the day. I head to the coffee machine to make myself a cup.

"Seungwanah do you want me to make some for you?", Hoseok says as I spot him in the middle of preparing one for himself.

"But you seem to be ..", before I could continue he cuts me. "Don't worry I'm good a making coffee",  he says with a smile and I chuckle. "Okay", I say as I stand next to him. I actually didn't want to trouble him but who can refuse him?

"So how do you feel about this trip?
How are your solo debut preparations going?", Hoseok asks as we start drinking the coffee, sitting on the stairs. The aroma of the coffee relaxes me in a second.

"It is going great. It's still 6 months away. This trip is unexpected but it is surely helping me to relax", I say as I smile.

"You'll do great Seungwanah, trust me. You're one of the best singers of the 3rd generation idols", Hoseok says as he taps my shoulder. Hoseok and I became friends after we met often in the shows. He is a very sweet and happy person but at the same time he understands people well. That's the quality I love about him, it makes me wonder about how a person can be so postive.