Chapter 31: House Of Horrors-Part 1

A/N: have u listened to the new 'close to me' remix from ellie goulding x diplo x redvelvet? The vocals work like magic!!

Seulgi pov:

"Okay guys now that the teams are all sorted let's get started", Suho says as we move towards them.

"I'm not scared of these stuff but can you tell me why are we here again?", Jimin says as he looks back at Jin and starts whining.

"Jiminie are you really sure that you are not scared?", Jin responds with a smirk on his face. Jimin taps his legs on the floor like a kid and turns around to face the entrance.

"Hyung I'm not even trying to hide it! I really hate these. I'm not scared but I hate this! I really don't want to go", Jongin says as he hangs on to Suho's shoulder.

"Yah stop behaving like a kid! Now go! Look at Seulgi she's better than you", Suho says as he pushes Jongin towards the entrance next to us.

"Don't worry Seulgiah! I will protect you", Jongin says as he tries to ease his tension but  fails.

"Yes noona I'm right here for you!", Jimin says while trying to smile as we and I just end up laughing at the two big babies.

"Thank you guys. Now let's go", I say as they try to hide their embarrassment.

"I'm so proud of my baby! She is the bravest of the five of us", Irene says and I show her a finger heart before heading through entrance.

"Yeah yeah! Let's go", Jimin and Jongin say as they push me to go in first. We enter the first room which is set up like cemetery as spooky music plays along and the door behind us closes.

Wow this looks exactly like our rbb set!

Aww.. I miss our spooky concepts

Jimin and Jongin both shreik as a doll pops out from one of the coffin's and hold my shoulder from either side. "Omma! Please save me", they should in unison. I try to hold my laugh but give up and start laughing as I feel the giant babies shivering next to me.

What happened to  those 'I' ll save you' claims?

"It's okay guys! I'm right here. Don't worry", I say as I try to ease the other two a little. They seem deaf to my words as they keep screaming while we walk. The walk towards the end of the room seemed real slow and thrilling (at least for me). We really must appreciate whoever planned it because I feel like the main lead of a horror movie right now. The sounds, the super realistic set, everything seems so perfect till now. As we pass through a narrow lane, sudden banging on the steel walls around us welcome us. The doors on the walls seem to slightly break open every time the bangs on the walls get more powerful. Just before we cross the lane completely some girl starts running towards us in white robes with some really horrible makeup on. The slit in her neck seems so realistic as she approaches us with a knife and a flag in her hands.

"What the f****!?", Jimin cusses under his breath as he clutches to my arm a little more.

"What the hell!?", Jongin says as he holds his hand to his heart due to the shock. The ghost also slightly finches as she faces their reactions.

Aww poor her

These two idiots are scaring her!

"Yah Stop shouting! You're scaring her", I say I bow to the ghost and take the flag while thanking her.

"Yaah! She's scaring us!", they both yell in unison as I start walking faster.

"Do you want to come along or stay there?", I say out loud as I see them trying to walk past the girl in the ghost costume.