Chapter 5: Mixed feelings

V pov:

"The winners are team B", Suho hyung announces while taking away all my hopes  from the free breakfast.

"What about that bird? I thought you liked it", I say as I point out at the bird that I made with a tomato. Irene, Jin and Suho started laughing as soon as they saw the bird in the middle of the dish and decided to give it us some extra points.

"Sorry Taehyung, but we have to give it to them as both the dishes are delicious and almost all of them participated in it", he says as he taps my shoulder.

"We did it!", Joy and Jungkook say as they start jumping and clappings their hands together.

"Wow we did it", Baekhyun hyung says as he goes towards them and tastes the dish.

"You did nothing", Joy, Chanyeol, Chen and Seulgi announce in unison.

"I was cheering for you with all my heart", he says as he gives out a big smile which melts everyone in a second.

Wendy:

"Do you mind if I sit?", I ask as I see Yoongi oppa who is sitting on one of the benches of the backyard.

"Not at all", he says as he taps the place next to him.

"Are you not tired?", he asks as I sit down.

"It's a new place. So its a little hard to fall asleep", I say  as I rest my head on the bench and look up to the sky like he does.

"This place is really beautiful",  he says as he turns towards me.

"Yes it is. Do you like looking at the stars?", I ask as I look back at him.

"It's actually the first time I'm trying this. It's interesting", he says as he chuckles.

"Do you like going out and roaming around when you are free?"

"Not really. I often sit in our dorm and compose songs or sleep",

"You're  just like me. But I'm not as good as you with composing", I say as I laugh out a bit.

"It's  not really hard. You just need to follow your heart", he says as he smiles. We start talking a lot about composing and our experiences with it. It's really interesting to talk to him, we both have many similarities.

"We are really similar", I say as we stop talking for a bit.

"I really like the way you sing. I would  really like you to sing one of my songs someday", he says while smiling at me. It was really sincere and I can see it in his eyes.

"I hope that we will be able to do that", I say as I smile.

"You're really beautiful when you smile", he says as he looks at me. His gaze is really heart fluttering and I can feel my cheeks heating up.  

"Good night seungwanah", he says as he smiles at me gets up from his place after noticing that we have been staring at each other for way too long.

Did he notice my cheeks?

This is embarrassing!

Joy pov:

"Sooyoungah do you want to watch a movie with me?", Taehyung asks while walking into my room.

"What did I tell you about barging in?", I ask as I throw a pillow at him. I have just changed my clothes and started applying some moisturizer on my legs. Thank god that I was not in my towel.

"Sorry, wait a second",  He says as he walks back to the door and closes the door. He knocks it three times and immediately walks in.

"That was in emergency cases only", I say as I allow him to come in.