Chapter 43: Sunset & Kiss

A/N: have u guys listend to our Bae leader's first solo feature in  Raiden's song? It's beautiful. Don't forget to check it out 😍

Sehun pov:

"You were waiting for me?", Yeri asks as she comes upto me after consoling Jungkook.

"You're not a kid after all", I say as I smile at her. I've been attracted to her beautiful smile and charms before but seeing her like this made my heart beat faster. I've wanted to talk about the kiss cause I want to find out about the feelings I've got for her. I dont know about it much but I guess I  like her.

"Stop looking at me like that. I'll feel that you've already fallen for me", she laughs as we walk back to the villa.

"What if I did?"

"What?", she turns around in shock as I clap my hand on my mouth.

Did I say that loud?

"Ah... Nothing. It's nothing. I just wanted to say  that I found the movie you wanted to watch", I blabber as I remember the last task she has given me.

"But I-"

"Let's go. We have to watch the whole series today", I say distracting her by placing my hands on her shoulders and pushing her forward.

Jin pov:

"You're tired already?", Irene says as she walks ahead of me. I know she's good at this but never knew she's this good.

"No", I lie as she smiles and stops to wait for me.

"Let's take a break", she says as she sits down on a huge  rock to the side. I walk and  sit next to her.

"Not only are you beautiful but also so good in the games. I can't win against you. I can't belive I'm younger than you", I say as I laugh and take my bottle out.

"Yaah! Don't say that", she smacks me and smiles.

"Do you go hiking often?", I ask as she takes a sip from the bottle and relaxes.

"I used to. Before we debuted I used to go a lot with my friends on sundays. It used to be  the best part of weekend for me", she says as she looks towards me.

"So you don't go to drinking parties on weekends?"

"Sometimes but I'm not very good at handling drinks", she says as she laughs.

"Haha I know. But I would love to see you get drunk", I say and we both laugh.

"Yaah! Let's go now or we'll be late for the sunset", she says as she smacks me.

"Let's go", I take her hand and she smiles.

After fifteen minutes of walk we finally reach the top right in time. Giving us the beautiful view of the place around us.

"Waah. Seokjinah it's so beautiful", Irene exclaims as she looks around. Looking at her  makes me feel what is more beautiful the scenery or her. I take out my phone to capture the person in front of me as the sun almost starts going down.  She stands  there with a safe distance from the edge and smiles. I capture the moment in my phone as the bright sun from the  sunset makes her  look breathtaking.

What are you doing to my heart Bae Joohyun?

"Yaah! What are you doing there? Come here", she calls me over and I  place my phone in the pocket before going to her.

"You must go to the edge to see the beauty perfectly", I say as I hold her hand and walk towards the edge.

"But I'm scared", she says wrapping her arm around mine and clinging to me. I chuckle at her cute act and take her with me to sit by the edge of the clif. She looks worried for a few minutes as her hold on my arm gets tighter.