Chapter 12: Secrets

Joy pov:

This stupid Taehyung keeps smirking at me and enjoying as I suffer while desperately trying to save myself in here. I shouldn't give into this easily but I have no choice. I don't want to be teased like Yeri and Sehun.

"I remember. Now save me", I mouth to Taehyung while looking towards him.

"Unnie when will you speak up? They are waiting for your answer", My evil maknae says as she smirks at me.

I give her a smile and my 'I'll get back at you' look. This must be a dream, I can't believe that I'm losing to them. I try to pinch myself to test the situation but it just turns out to be a painful realization of truth.

"After she got drunk, I tried to help her back to her room. But after reaching the room, she insisted on sleeping on the floor. As I tried to get her back to her bed she started arguing like a kid", Taehyung says as he ruffles my hair.

I really hate this man!

"That's it? I'm disappointed", Hoseok oppa says as he sits back in his place.

"Me too! I thought that my match making finally worked", Baekhyun oppa says as he takes a bite from Wendy unnie's sandwich.

"Match making?", Wendy unnie asks as she takes small sips of her coffee.

"I was the one to introduce them", he  says and she nods her head in response  while her lips form an 'O'.

"I guess some friendships are meant to stay the way they are", Sehun says as he sits next to Chanyeol with his breakfast. 

Sehun pov:

"Talking about match making, I just forgot about you and Yeri Sehunah. What's the matter with you guys? Is there a new  smcouple in works?", Baekhyun hyung says and I almost choke on my coffee.

"What.. what are you talking about?", I almost scream with a shocked expression, causing a few heads to turn around. Without my knowledge my eyes immediately turn towards Yeri who is chatting and laughing along with Joy, Yerin and Jisoo . They seem to be in their own world.

Her smile is really precious

Blonde hair really suits her

Focus Sehun!!

"Our maknae is finally in love. He was the only one  who was single in our group last year", Suho hyung says as he smiles.

Hey! Being single can be a gift sometimes

"Really? What about now?", Hoseok asks as he looks at him.

"Well, some of us broke up", Suho hyung says while laughing out awkwardly. When the person you are talking about is around you, conversations like these can be a little awkward.

"We just dozzed off after a small fight!", I say as I look at Chanyeol hyung who is giving me his evil smile.

"I already caught you both thrice so I'm definitely not going to belive that there's nothing going on with you both. I saw the way you look at her", Chanyeol hyung says while gaining some interest from the audience at our table.

"There's seriously nothing going on between us. I have always noticed the way you look at Joy. What about that?", I question as a smirk forms on my lips. He just stays silent and drinks some water as his ears turn red.

"Joy and Chanyeol?", Jin hyung says as he looks at Chanyeol with suprise written all over his face.

"There was a time when we used to hang out together a lot and when the things started getting a bit serious, I wanted to ask her out but the rumors about us surfaced", Chanyeol says as he smiles and looks towards Joy before speaking further.