Chapter 18: Lost in your kiss

Joy pov:

"Okay guys let's have some dinner now. It's already late",  Jimin oppa says as he walks out of the pool.

"Already? That was really great guys.  I really had fun today. Let's meet at dinner then", Baekhyun oppa says and everyone else agrees. We starts cleaning  the glasses and cans around the pool side while Irene, Wendy, Jimin, Chen and Jin  head downstairs to freshen  up and prepare the dinner.

"Aren't  you going to talk to him?", Yerin asks as we finish cleaning up the place.

"Yes. I think I should", I say as I keep looking at Taehyung's door, waiting for it to open.

"Okay then I will freshen up and go downstairs. I'll come and  call you once the dinner is ready. Why don't you talk to him by then?", Yerin says as she smiles and pats my back.

"Ok thank you Yerinah", I say as I smile back and close the door of my room after she heads downstairs.

I clean myself up and put on a long green and white stripped tshirt and shorts before heading to talk to Taehyung's room.

This time I decide to take the front door and head out of my room. I walk back and forth in front of his room as I try to sum up my courage to talk to him. Just then I notice Jimin oppa coming out from his room and try to take a peek at Taehyung through the small opening.

"Yaah! Are you a pervert? Why are you peeking into a guys room?", Jimin says as he closes the door behind him and pinches my cheek.

"Yaah that hurts! I'm not a pervert. I was just trying to talk to Taehyung",  I say as I rub my cheek.

"Oh about that.. are you okay?",Jimin oppa asks as he noticed the concern on my face.

"I don't know oppa", I admit and look back at him.

"He can really be an idiot sometimes. Everything is gonna be fine just go and talk to him", Jimin oppa says as he smiles and pats my back before leaving.

"Can I come in?", I ask as I peek my head into Taehyung's room before entering it. He doesn't reply and  I silently enter the room.

"Oppa I want to talk to you about something",  I say as he ignores me yet again and switches on the hair dryer. He gives me a 'sorry I can't hear you' look and continues to dry his hair.

He must be kidding me!

I am not going to give up either!

"WHY DID YOU WALK AWAY LIKE THAT?", I shout on the top of my lungs so that he could hear me.

"WHY ARE AVOIDING ME?", I scream as I try to catch up with the sound coming from the hair dryer. Before I could lose my voice he turns off the hair dryer and starts setting his hair.

"You and your stupid hair!", I say as I mess  his hair in frustration. He calmly sets his hair and moves away from me towards his wadrobe to place his clothes in it.

Ahh! He's really irritating me!

I bend down to fit in the space between his hands that are holding the wadrobe door and the floor. I stand up straight in middle of him and his wadrobe and decide to confront him face to face. He slowly moves me towards him, closes the door of the wadrobe then removes his grip on my waist and  tries to walk away from me. Before he could slip away from my hands again I grab his hand and turn him around to face me.

"What do you want Sooyounga?", he asks as he gives up and looks at me.

"Answer my question you idiot. What was the meaning of that? Why didn't you kiss me and why did you walk away like that?", I ask as I look into his eyes to find some answers.