Chapter 38 :First Date Part - 3

Wendy pov:

"Unnie stop throwing the clothes and just pick one", Joy whines as she, Irene unnie and yeri 'help me' in picking out my outfit.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be helping me instead?", I say as I throw the dresses in my hand on the bed and sit back down.

"First of all we are helping you but you are not listening!", Irene unnie states as she rolls  her eyes.

"Secondly, you must be grateful that we are helping you cause you didn't even tell us that you had a date. Joy unnie, Chanyeol  and even Minseok oppa knows  about it and we dont! ", yeri complains folding her hands over her chest.

"Seulgi didn't tell you about her date with Jimin either", I say as I pout my lips.

"What the hell??", Yeri says as she spits the water she was drinking.

"Seulgi didn't tell me about her date?? Me?? She never kept any  secrets  from me! Now I'm angry", Irene scoffs.

"Chill  guys they just didn't have time to tell you", Joy says as she laughs.

"Wait! You know about this too?", Yeri says as she widens her eyes.

"I just happened to be there during that time. Anyway you didn't tell Irene unnie about your kiss with Sehun either", Joy says as she avoids the cushion that Yeri throws by ducking her head.

"What? What kiss? You mean about the pool one? ", Irene looks at Joy and I  for answers.

"No! An actual kiss that happened  yesterday. Chanyeol and  Chen oppa know about it too. Our Yerim is in love", Joy says as she teases Yeri.

"Shut up unnie. I'm not in love. It's just.. Nothing", Yeri says while blushing like a tomato.

Aww...our Yerim has grown up so much!

"Yaah Kim yerim. You actually k.. kissed him?", Irene says as she opens her mouth agap at our maknae.

"One.. two.. three..", I countdown for Irene unnie's  dramatic line.

"My baby grew up so much. I'm going to cry", Irene says hugging Yerim.

Just in between the chaos, I hear a knock. I open the door to find a very happy Seulgi standing in there with a slip in her hand.

"Here you go girl. Yoongi oppa gave this to me", She says as she smirks and enters the room.

I open the slip to see 'We'll not be moving around much so wear anything you like. Meet me behind the villa across the water falls. I'll be waiting for you'.

A huge smile forms on my lips as I read the slip. I don't know if he actually figured out I was confused or not but he sure cleared all my dilemma easily.

"You traitor!", Irene unnie snaps me out with her  scream as she throws a cushion at Seulgi which she fails to miss.

"Unnie! What did I do?",  Seulgi asks rubbing her forehead where she got hit.

"You went out on a date with Jimin and didn't even bother to tell us!"

"I'm sorry unnie. I didn't know it was a date  either"

"What do you.. Never mind.. What about you and Jongin?"

"Yes unnie. I thought you two had something going on", Yeri asks confused.

"I figured out our friendship is more important for me", Seulgi says as she starts explaining everything she has said to me earlier.

"I'm sorry Seulgiah. We are with you in any of your choice", Irene unnie says as she hugs her.