Chapter 6: House of secrets

Seulgi pov:

"K...kai..ah what are you d..doing?", I barely managed to complete my sentence as he starts tightening his grip on my waist and pulls me towards him.

"Seulgiah after our debut, Why did everything between us change so quickly?", he asks as he takes my face closer his. I wrap my arms around his neck to stop myself from slipping.

"Why do you keep turning away from me?", he asks as my heart starts beating erratically. Our lips are so close that his lips keep brushing against mine as he talks.

This really feels like a punishment for me. I always try running away from my feelings towards him, but does he keep making it harder for me?

"Ka..Jonginah I..", I try to speak out. But before I could answer his question, I feel his lips against my cheek which makes me freeze.

"Good night Seulgi bear", he says as he laughs out and swims to the other end before walking out of the pool.

"Yaah! Kim Jongin"!", I shout as I splash the water in frustration.

"I'm going to treasure this picture. Look your face, its completely red", he says as he takes a picture of me with his phone before walking away from the terrace while laughing.

"That was close!", I say as I heave a sigh of relief. The more I try to walk away from him, the more I get pulled towards him.

What are doing to me Kim Jongin?

I'm going to kill him!

Joy pov:

Until today, I never knew that I could wake up at 5 in the morning without any schedule. I put on my workout outfits to go out for jog as I try to take away my thoughts from what happened with Taehyung last night.

You are such an idiot Sooyoung!

How are you going to face him now?

I'm going to turn into a tomato if he brings up the topic.

"Sooyoungah Annyoung", I hear Jungkook saying as he starts jogging along with me.

"Good morning Jungkookah"

"It's so unusual of you to wake up at this hour", he says and I wonder how does he know that.

"How do you know?", I say as I stop jogging and start walking.

"Yaah! You told that me yourself. I have known you for 2 years now. What do you expect?", he says and I chuckle as I notice his frustration.

"Sorry! I have this problem of forgetting. I woke up because I was just a little frustrated"

"What are you frustrated about?"

"Nothing much. I guess that it's just me", I say as I laugh.

"Hm..You're really cute", he says while he laughs along with me and ruffles my hair.

"Yaah! I'm your noona", I say as I smack him.

"Yeah, I just keep forgetting about it cause you're too cute", he says as he rubs the back of his neck and smiles at me.

"Waah Look at it!", I say as I spot a beautiful waterfall in front of us. The sound of the water splashing against the rocks is really relaxing and beautiful.

"Wow this is really beautiful", he says as he follows behind me.

"Jungkookah lets take a picture", I say as I walk towards the middle of waterfalls.