Chapter 25 : The Game of Love

V pov:

'He should take responsibility to tell him. He should definitely not let go of his girl'. Joy's words keep repeating in my brain as I lay back on my bed.

She's right! I should tell Jungkook about us before it's too late. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it but for now I'm just sure of one thing-

I'm not going to let go of my girl

Joy pov:

I walk into the living room to see my other two parks (Chanyeol and Jimin) singing and dancing to 'new face' while Irene  and Seulgi unnie were laughing out loud on the couch.

"Hey I can't believe you left me out park's", I say as I get in between the two.

"No way! How can we forget you little park?",  they say and put their arms around my shoulder as we sing together "Yes I want some new face!"

"Waah you guys were great", Irene unnie announces as she tries to stop laughing. I notice Jin oppa smiling at her lovingly as she laughs out loud.

Aww..he must really love  my unnie

"You guys were awesome and Thank you for making my Joohyun laugh like that", Jin says while winking at Irene and Yerim rolls her eyes on hearing it.

"Aish.. why are you like this hyung?!", Namjoon and Yoongi say as they cringe at his dialogue.

"Would anyone like to join me?", Seungwan unnie asks as she grabs the microphone and starts searching for a song.

"Me", Hoseok oppa says as he walks up to her.

"Me too!", Yoongi oppa says as he walks to them after contemplating for a while.

"We were actually chosen to be the part of vocal line but we ended up in the rap line. We will show you our skills now", Yoongi  says and he and Hoseok  give each other a high five.

"Lets get it!", Hoseok says as he selects 'Tears' by Soo Chan Whee. 

Three of them start singing along and we start laughing as Yoongi and Hoseok's face goes red every time they come across a high note. Seungwan unnie gives them the microphone and dances along with them while laughing.

'charari nareul miwohae ije geuman naege miryeon boijima
dubeon dasi neon nareul chajjima naro inhae apahaltenikka' and then their voice cracks, making Seungwan unnie hold her stomach to control her laugh. Hoseok oppa gives up his microphone but Yoongi oppa continues.

Hoseok starts dancing along with Seungwan and  she smiles along with him. He takes glances at her silently while she looks at Yoongi who was giving his best. Yoongi beams with Joy as he looks at Seungwan who was laughing out loud along with the rest of us.

Wow! 

Ok, I always knew that Hoseok oppa was interested in Seungwan unnie but they were really good friends so he couldn't express himself. But I have never seen her getting along with Yoongi oppa so well, he seems really comfortable with her too. I don't know if she likes anyone of them more than a friend but they seem to have the same feelings towards her.

This is interesting..

"Taehyungah you're late! You missed the amazing part", Baekhyun says as he makes Taehyung sit next to him.

"Why? What did I miss?", he asks as he smiles.

"All three park's performed new face and Seungwan,Yoongi and Hoseok performed 'Tears'", Namjoon says as he laughs.