Chapter 3

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

KAI'S POV

I arrived at Baekhyun hyung's classroom, I knock and after a while. The professor opened the door.

"Is Baekhyun and Kyungsoo in there?" I asked.

"No." The professor answered.

"Kyungsoo was brought to the clinic by Baekhyun." One of their classmate said.

I nodded and went to the clinic, I entered and saw Baekhyun, Lay and Suho hyung while Kyungsoo was sleeping on the bed.

"What happened to Kyungsoo?" I asked.

"He left the house with an empty stomach." Lay hyung answered as I nodded.

"B-baekhyun hyung." I said.

"Why?" He asked, confused why I'm stuttering.

I heard Sehun called me but I ignored him until Sehun arrived beside me.

"H-he's back... C-chanyeol is back."

* * *

KRIS' POV

"Yah, sleepy lazy guys! Get up! We're going to be late." I opened my eyes and saw Luhan waking the others up.

"Aish, Luhan-ah. Lower your voice, you're disturbing our neighbors." I said and stood up.

He ignored me so I just grabbed my towel and went to the washroom then immediately took a bath

After almost 1 hour, we're all done and just eating here in the kitchen.

"Yah, Baekhyun-ah? Why are you quiet?" Luhan asked.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He's so quiet since we came home from school yesterday.

Kai eyed Luhan that made me confused more, weird.

Luhan immediately clean the dishes and prepared ourselves for school.

"Let's go!" Kai said, we went out and entered the car.

While on our way towards the school, the whole car was silent. I just kept on glancing at Baekhyun who's so quiet.

I wonder if he cut his tongue off...

Nah! Just kidding!

We arrived and parked the car, we separate ways since we have different grade levels.

"I'll just go to the washroom, you can go ahead." I gave Luhan a nod.

He entered the washroom as I continued walking on the hallway, I stopped when someone poked my arm.

I turned around and saw a guy with a pair of big ears, his eyes widened when he saw me.

I frowned, he's acting so weird. What's up to this guy?

"Yah, if you're not going to tell me something. I'll go now." I said.

"I-i-i'm Park Chanyeol."