Chapter 12

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

"Where do you want to go?" I ask Chanyeol while waiting for the stop light to turn green.

"Amusement park would be better." He suggested.

"Okay then!" I smiled widely, when the stop light turned into green. I drove towards the Amusement Park that I know.

I think it took us half an hour before we arrived at the Amusement Park. I parked my car as we stepped out.

"Let's go." I said as we walk towards the entrance.

I paid and then we entered, "Woah~" Me and Chanyeol said in unison.

I took my phone out and raised my phone up to the air, "Selfie, Chanyeollie." I said.

He looked at the camera and posed, I pressed the button and put my phone down.

I smiled when I saw the picture, I closed my phone and put it back inside my pocket.

"Where do you want to go?" I asked him.

"The swinging boat?" I gulped but still nodded.

We went to the swinging boat that he's talking about, actually... I'm scared of these kind of rides, but still, I have to do this... for Chanyeol.

When it's our turn, we took a seat on the middle.

It swung and I almost lost my balance but I'm more surprised when Chanyeol was already holding my hand and my waist.

I prevent myself from smiling, I immediately sat down as he sat beside me.

I cleared my throat and look at the opposite side then smiled, I hid my smile again.

There's a signal and the boat started to swung, I closed my eyes and screams can be here anywhere.

"Are you scared?" I flinched when I heard that deep voice whispering to my ears.

I opened my eyes and my gaze met Chanyeol's, I look away and nodded. "You know, I'm actually scared of these kind of rides."

He chuckled, "Then, can you allow me to do something?" I frowned.

I gasped when he suddenly intertwined his hand onto mine, "C-chanyeol, there's so many p-people···"

"Shh, just let their dirty minds judge us. Let them be, that's their happiness." He said and smiled.

I looked in front and I can feel my cheeks were heating up!

Why are you making me suffer like this, Mr. Park? Aish! >.<

* * *

We continued riding with some rides and finally decided to eat.

We entered to a restaurant and eat, "Yah, Baekhyunee."