Chapter 34

Leave votes and comments, everyone. Thanks ^.^

--

CHANYEOL'S POV

The next day, Secretary Kim is gone because Ga Young finally returned.

"Ga Young, what's my next schedule after Mr. Wu's?"

"You'll go to the shooting place."

"Can't I go?" I asked, that shooting is just for my sponsor so why do I have to go?

"No, Sir. It's part of your report so that you'll have some evidence that you're doing projects."

I sighed, "What time?"

"Right after lunch." I nodded.

"Get me some lunch then you may have your lunch too."

"Yes, Sir." Ga Young bowed then left.

My phone rang as I took it, I frowned when I saw Tao's name on the ID caller.

I pressed the green button and put the phone near my ear. "What?"

"Not in the mood? Since you started to work in London, you became a grumpy and cold. Your life will be shorten if you keep on being like that, you know."

"Why did you call?"

"You'll be surprised if you found out what I'm going to tell you, bro!"

"Aish! Tao, just tell me!" This guy is really irritating!

"8 letters is here."

"What?! 8 letters? What are you talking about?!" He didn't answered, I look at my phone and the call has already ended!

"Oh great, Tao!" I put my phone down on my table.

The door opened and Ga Young entered, "Here's your lunch, Sir." She put the paper bag down on my table.

"Is there anything you need, Sir?" I shook my hear, she bowed and left my office.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I arrived at the hospital, I went out from my car and entered the hospital.

I walked towards the nurse station, "Excuse me." I said.

A nurse walked towards me. "Yes, Sir?"

"Where's Mr. Lee's office?"

"Do you have any appointment with him, Sir?" The nurse asked and grabbed the log book beside her.

I nodded. "Yes."

"Name?"

"Byun Baekhyun." She scanned the log book and nodded.

"The last floor, Sir. The last door."

"Thanks." I left and went to the elevator.