Chapter 23

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Noona! I've grown taller!" I said, she kept on teasing me that I didn't grow taller.

"No, you're not."

"Yes, I am!" While Joo Hyuk and his brother, Ji Yoon kept on laughing.

We felt someone's presence so we all look at the entrance of the kitchen, my eyes widened and my fork fell on the floor.

My eyeballs is about to pop out! (Just kidding)

"Chanyeol-ah! Come here, sit down." I gulped, the only vacant seat was across my seat so he will probably sit there.

No way... What is he doing here?

"Oh, Baekhyun-ah. My brother, Ji Yoon also invited a visitor, I just knew that he will bring him along for the project that we also have. So, Baekhyun-ah, he's Park Chanyeol. Chanyeol-ah, this is Byun Baekhyun." I know him so well.

"Why don't you just join together, I think you're doing the same project?"

"NO!" Me and Chanyeol said in unison causing all of them to be surprised because of what me and Chanyeol has been acting.

"Sorry." Me and Chanyeol said in chorus again.

"Let's join together, the more the happier!" No way...

"Joo Hyuk, it's 'the more the merrier'." Jong Han noona said, they laughed while me and Chanyeol stayed silent.

My motor... It's outside, but well, he never saw my motor because I'm always hiding it when I'm going to his house.

After the lunch, we decided to go back to our businesses.

"Where are you going?" I asked Joo Hyuk when he carried our materials.

"Let's join, Chanyeol and Ji Yoon!" He said and went out.

I sighed, I slowly took the materials that was left and followed Joo Hyuk.

I knocked and went in, I saw Joo Hyuk sitting. "Oh! Baekhyun-ah! Come in." Ji Yoon said.

I entered and sat beside Joo Hyuk, while Chanyeol and Ji Yoon were across our seat.

Joo Hyuk and Ji Yoon kept on talking while me and Chanyeol stayed silent, because it's... awkward?

"I can't believe that I'm with the school's bad boy! Baekhyun-ssi! I like you so much, especially your styles and fashion!" Ji Yoon said.

I smiled shyly, "Thanks." I don't know but I'm easily getting shy when I'm getting some random compliments.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I frowned, he just got a compliment then why is he red as a tomato?

"Chanyeol-ah! I've saw you two together the past few days, I saw you two went to the CampBeach together with Baekhyun-ssi's friends, Kai and Kyungsoo?"