Chapter 35

Leave votes and comments, everyone. Thanks ^.^

——

BAEKHYUN'S POV

There's still a spark between me and Chanyeol, my heart is still beating so fast when he's around or we're making a skin contact.

"Chan··· Baekhyun?" I looked at Kris hyung and he's looking at me in disbelief.

I think he's know wondering why me and Chanyeol were talking.

"Hi." I greeted him awkwardly.

"Kris!" I frowned, Jong Suk... knows Kris hyung?

They fist bump, "You know each other?" I asked.

Jong Suk nodded, "Yes. Me, Chanyeol and Kris were close!"

Kris hyung and Chanyeol... were close? Since when?

I nodded, "Oh... I-i have to go." I bowed to Jong Suk.

"I'll see you tomorrow."

He smiled, "Sure."

CHANYEOL'S POV

"You'll meet with him tomorrow?" I asked Jong Suk.

He nodded, "We still have to talk about our business."

An idea came up to my mind, I glance at Kris. "Can you excuse us for a while?" Kris nodded and left.

"Jong Suk, can you do me a favor?"

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Where are you going, hyung?" Jungkook asked me.

I sat on the dining chair as he started to prepare my breakfast. "Hospital." I answered.

"Jungkook," I called him. "I... met Chanyeol."

He immediately finished preparing my breakfast and put it in front of me, as he sat across my seat.

"Really?" He asked with his eyes widened.

I nodded and started to eat. "How?" He asked curiously.

"Accidentally, I don't know why he's at the hospital. I just met him when I'm going to leave the hospital."

"Wow..." He said in disbelief, "Hyung, have you thought of you two... being destiny?"

I stopped from eating and looked at him. "What?" I asked, a little confused.

"First, you and Chanyeol hyung have been separated yet you two still met. Second, you left because it's for his own sake but still you two met again. Third, he left but you didn't know the reason and still, you two met. Isn't this destiny?"

I continued eating. "If we will meet again for the fourth time after a long time then I'll believe that it's destiny."

* * *

"Why do I have to come with you, Hyung? I feel so shy." Jungkook said while we're here inside the elevator.

I chuckled, "You have to meet Mr. Lee, because you're still my secretary."

The door opened as we went out, I knocked on the door which is Mr. Lee's office.

When I heard his voice saying, come in. I twisted the doorknob and entered.

"Good morning, Jong Suk." I greeted him, he smiled.

"Good morning, Baekhyun." He greeted back.

"This is my secretary, Jeon Jungkook." Jong Suk looked at Jungkook as they shook hands.

"It's nice to meet you, Jungkook."

"Me too, Sir." Jungkook politely said.

Jong Suk glance at his wrist watch, "Baekhyun, you can discuss some things with my assistant. I really have to go."

I nodded, "I understand, Jong Suk."

Jong Suk gave Jungkook a smile then left, "Jungkook, go and take a seat." I said, pointing at the chair.

"You can sit there, hyung. I can manage standing."

The door opened and a girl entered. My eyes widened when I realized that, "Ga Young?" I said.

She looked at me and smiled, "Oppa!"

I smiled. "How are you?"

"I'm fine, how about you?"

"Same, anyway. Why are you here? You're working here now?"

"Uhmmm, I'm actually a secretary."

"Oh! Really?" She nodded.

"By the way, this is Jung···"

"Jungkook?!"

"G-ga Young..." I frowned and looked at the both of them.

They're like into a staring contest. "Yah, stop it. It's so weird, what's up with you two?" I asked.

I'm waiting for their answer but they just stayed silent until the door opened.

We looked at the door, my eyes widened. "What are you doing here?!" I asked Chanyeol.

He smirked, he close the door behind him using his right foot and leaned on the door with this arm crossed.

"Can you two please excuse us, you can both stay outside for a while." Chanyeol said.

"What?!" They both said.

I frowned, there's something's up with these two.

"Jungkook." I called him, he looked at me. I ruffled his hair, he pouted before leaving the office along with Ga Young.

"What do you want? Why are you here?" I asked.

He's still smirking and I know him so much! There's something on his mind once he smirked.

He walked towards me as I started to step backwards, "Y-yah!" I said, stuttering.

I don't have any place to step back, so I sat on the chair. He stopped in front of me but his face started to get closer into mine.

I continued gulping, I don't know what to do. I can't push him and I don't know why.

He stared into my eyes and I just felt that I'm slowly drowning into his brown eyes that everyone would love to stare at.

I looked down, trying to avoid him. He left you, Baekhyun! Get up and push him away!

But... My heart doesn't want me to.

I felt his hand held my chin lightly and made me looked at him causing for our eyes to lock gazes again.

Everything was so fast until I realized that his lips were already pressed to mine.

I felt his arms wrapped around my waist, I don't know what I'm doing but I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He guided me to stand up and made me sit on Mr. Lee's table. It took us for so long before letting go of each other's lips.

We both pulled away as he hugged me, I can feel his breath on my neck.

"I... miss you so damn much."

——

The end is nearrrrr!!!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment, enjoy reading. Thank you!