Chapter 16

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

I immediately held Jungkook's arm and I pulled him away from Chanyeol.

"Jungkook-ah, please don't ask Chanyeol random questions. Something happened, I'll tell you soon. Okay?"

He nodded, "Okay then, hyung."

I smiled as we went back to the guys. "It's nice for you to come back here, hyungs." Jungkook said.

"Yeah." I said, a little awkward.

"We'll go now." Jungkook gave Kyungsoo a nod.

"How many tents, hyungs?" He asked us.

"Two."

"Four."

Me and Chanyeol said Four while Kai and Kyungsoo said Two, "Now what...?" I asked.

"Let's do the rock paper and scissor." Kai suggested.

"Okay then." I agreed.

"One round only." Kyungsoo said.

"1... 2... 3!"

"Ha!" Kai and Kyungsoo yelled in unison, I sighed. They won, two tents only...

"Two tents." I told Jungkook.

He took two tents and handed the tents to us, "Thanks." I said as we entered the Beach.

There's few tents already built, I think only 10... "Where are we going to place our tents?" Kyungsoo asked.

"To our favorite spot." I said that made Kai and Kyungsoo stop again.

"A-are you sure?" They asked in unison, except Chanyeol who's clueless of what Kai and Kyungsoo have acted.

"Yep." I said and walked ahead.

After for about 5 minutes, we reached our favorite spot.

"Me and Kyungsoo wil share the tent. Then Kai and Chanyeol." I said.

"O...kay." Kai said a little hesitant.

"I agree to Baek." Kyungsoo said.

We started to built our tents and it took us for about half an hour before we could finish, the tent is a little big.

"How long are we going to stay here?" Chanyeol curiously asked.

"Until tomorrow, the show will be tonight. So, we will leave by tomorrow so we can witness the show later." Kai said.

"Let's go buy clothes." I said and grabbed my wallet then my phone.

We went to the shop around the beach, "Welcome to CB Clothes Shop··· Oppas?"