Chapter 30

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

--

BAEKHYUN'S POV

He smirked.

I felt something stinging on my stomach, I look down and I froze when I saw my stomach... bleeding.

I saw on his hand holding a knife, I felt my head went heavy and I just found myself lying down on the street.

My vision started to get blurry and then everything went black.

"JACKSON!" My shoulder was going up and down so fast, I held my left chest.

I'm sweating, gosh. I wiped my sweat using the back of my hand and sighed.

I looked beside my bed and my eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol, he's lying down on the hospital bed beside mine. But, it's far from mine.

His eyes were closed and he seems sleeping, I slowly stood up but my stomach suddenly stings.

I held it and helped myself to stand up, I grabbed my dextrose and pulled it with me towards Chanyeol's bed.

I sat on a vacant chair beside his bed, I stare at him. "You've changed..." I said and my hand started to caress his hair.

"C-can we... just go back to those days when we were still happy?" I can feel tears starting to well up on my eyes.

My eyes widened when I saw Chanyeol moved, I immediately wiped the tears that fell off from my eyes.

He slowly opened my eyes and his gaze landed on me, I looked away. "S-sorry." I said, I stood up and held my dextrose.

I froze when I felt a hand touching mine, I slowly looked at my hand. I gulped when I saw Chanyeol's hand holding mine.

I slowly looked at him and he's also looking at me, "S-stay here..."

I nodded and slowly sat back on the chair, he let go of my hand which I hope he didn't.

"Is your stomach okay?" He asked.

I nodded while looking down, "Why are you... confined here too?"

"I donated half of my liver to you. Your liver was affected by the stab, that's why."

I think, my soul already left my body. H-he did that f-for me?

"T-thank you."

We stayed silent, until he speak up again. "Let's go out?"

I look at him, "But, our health isn't that good yet."

He smiled and his dimples showed up, "Don't worry."

I slowly nodded, "Okay then..." I stood up and he did the same.

We pulled our dextrose with us and went out from the room, but once we went out. We saw Kyungsoo and Kai looking at us like they saw a ghost.

"W-where are you two going?" Kyungsoo asked.

"We will talk." Chanyeol said and pulled me along with him.

When we're finally away from Kyungsoo and Kai he let go of my hand and we walked on the hallway side by side.

"So... How have you been after those 4 years?" Chanyeol asked.