Chapter 28

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Thank you, Mr. Kim." I took the envelop which is the contract that Mr. Kim has signed.

I stood up and he did the same, we shook hands. "I'll see you tomorrow." I nodded and smiled.

"I'll go now, Mr. Kim." He nodded, I bowed before leaving his office.

While walking towards my car, my phone rang. It's our telephone's number on the mansion.

I answered it and continued to walk, "Hello?" I said.

I was about to open my car's door when the maid said...

"Your Dad was brought to the hospital because of heart attack."

In just a snap, I arrived on the hospital that our maid told me. I rushed inside and went to the nurse station.

"Where's Park Cha Won?" I asked the nurse.

She checked the list, "He's still on the emergency room."

I ran towards in front of the emergency room and sat on the bench, I took my phone out and dialed my Yoora noona's number.

But damn! It just kept on ringing, if you're going to ask about my mom? She passed away... 2 years ago.

I glance on my wrist watch, 10:30 am. Ugh!

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I'm shaking while taking care of Mr. Park, I sigh in relief when he's done.

"Transfer him." I said as the nurses nodded.

I went out from the emergency room, I froze when I saw...

Park Chanyeol.

He stood up and walk towards me, "How is my Dad, Doc?" I'm wearing a mask and I don't know if he will recognize me.

"We will transfer him into his private room, he's on a good condition now." Chanyeol let a sigh of relief.

I-i miss him... so much.

"E-excuse me." I said and walked passed him.

I went to the washing area and washed my hand then applied a sanitizer on my hand, I went back to my office and saw Jungkook. He's my new secretary.

I sat on the swivel chair, "What happened, hyung?" He asked.

"C-chanyeol, his father was my patient."

He gasped, "No way, is Chanyeol here?" I nodded while staring at the ceiling.

"Did he recognize you?" I shook my head. "What are you going to do now, hyung?"

I sighed, "Hide? I guess."

"Why? Maybe it's really time to face him, hyung."

I stayed quiet and tried to process everything.

CHANYEOL'S POV

The door opened and Yoora noona came, "Noona." I said.

"W-what happened?" She asked, her eyes were welling up with tears.