Chapter 5

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

CHANYEOL'S POV

What is that small guy doing to the outsider?

"Mr. Park!" I flinched when our professor called me, I immediately stood up.

He asked me the acronym of DNA and even asked me to spell it, my goodness! I know the answer but I totally forgot because that small guy occupied my mind.

Then, he appeared. Standing on the door wearing his smirk.

"What's your name?" I frowned, why is he asking me my name?

"How dare you to talk to me like that?" I don't where that words came from, it just slip out from my lips.

"What's his name?" He asked our professor, I want to yell and tell him to go away! I feel so embarrassed! >.<

"Park Chanyeol, Mr. Byun." Why is our professor suddenly turned into a kind and polite man? Is this guy really powerful?

He looked at me and we're now making an eye contact, "DNA means DeoxyriboNucleic Acid, spelling; D-E-O-X-Y-R-I-B-O-N-U-C-L-E-I-C then Acid."

He smirked and it made my blood boil so I just glared at him, "Thank me later." He said and left.

I balled my fist and sat down, "Class dismissed." The professor said and left.

My classmates left until 3 guys went to me, I don't know them actually.

"Hi, Chanyeol!" The guy with a high-pitched voice said.

"He...llo?" I said awkwardly.

"Chen, shut up." The tallest guy among them three said, is that a black eye under his eyes?

"I'm Tao, this is Xiumin and Chen they're my hyungs." He said.

I nodded, "It's nice to meet you."

"Mind if you join us? We just noticed that you're always alone." The small guy said with a small eyes and big cheeks.

"Sure." I took my bag and hanged it on my shoulder as we went out from the classroom.

"Do you perhaps, know Baekhyun-ssi?" Chen asked me while we're walking in the hallway.

I frowned, "Who's Baekhyun?" I asked.

"He's the guy who answered the DNA question." Tao butted in.

"Oh..." Baekhyun is his name? Cute name eh? Wait what? No way! "I don't, why did you ask?" I asked Chen.

"He never talked to someone that he's not close with, that's why we're surprised that he suddenly butted in to our discussion earlier."

"Why not? He's a bad boy, right?"

"Yes, but I think he's not the bad boy that we think. He never touched or bullied someone if that person didn't do something to him or to a person that's special to him."