Chapter 26

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

CHANYEOL'S POV

I opened my eyes, when I heard noises coming from downstairs. I slowly stood up then when I saw my reflection on the mirror, I saw how red my eyes were.

"Ahhh!" I heard a yell, I rushed towards the living room and froze when I saw all of my friends lying down on the floor.

I saw two guys standing on the door, they were both wearing cap and mask.

"YAH! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled.

They didn't respond, one of them walked towards me as I stepped backwards but suddenly...

Someone covered my nose with a handkerchief, I smelled something and slowly lost my consciousness.

* * *

I slowly opened my eyes, when my vision went clear. I saw three guys talking on the side.

I looked on my back and saw that my hands were tied, also my feet on the chair.

"The prince has woke up!" I look up to the three guys and saw all of them looking at me.

"Call boss." One of them said, another one left, closing the door loudly.

The lights were opened but they were still wearing mask and cap so I still can't see them.

"How's your life being peaceful for months?" A guy knelt down in front of me.

He took his mask and cap off, his hair is green and his skin was white as milk.

"It's nice to meet you, Chanyeol." I look up and the another guy took his cap and mask as well.

His hair was black, he's good-looking but being a kidnapper doesn't suit him.

The door opened and the guy earlier appeared, "Suga, Taehyung. Boss is here." He said to these two guys.

They both turned around and bowed to the another guy who entered followed by another two guys.

"Is he Chanyeol?" The guy on the middle with a big body asked the two guys named, Suga and Taehyung.

"Yes." The guy walked towards me and his face was revealed.

"Do you know me?" He asked.

I frowned, "I don't have any interest in knowing you."

I gulped when he slapped me, I slowly look back to him. "Are you gay? That's it?"

Before he could punch me, the door opened and my eyes widened.

"Guanlin?!"

He looked at me but immediately look away, "Boss, I already called him." He said looking at this guy who slapped me.

"Is he coming?" He asked and smirked.

I frowned, who are they talking about? Guanlin glanced on me and nodded, "Yes."

"Okay then." He looked at the rest of the guys. "Be prepared."