Chapter 22

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Mr. Park and..." We're going to make a project and it's by partner.

"Mr. Nam." I frowned, who's he?

"Class dismissed." The professor said and left.

A guy walked towards me, "Hi, I'm Nam Ji Yoon, I'm your partner."

I nodded, "Where are we going to make the project?" I asked without looking at him.

"Is it okay if we'll do it on my house?"

I nodded, "Make sure that you won't rape me." I look at him and he's completely clueless.

"W-what?" He asked.

"Nothing." I grab my bag and stood up, "Let's meet tomorrow, 8 am at the cafe near this school." It's holiday tomorrow, that's why we can meet.

I left the classroom and saw my friends as we walk towards the canteen.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I entered the kitchen while rubbing my eyes, I just woke up and I still feel so lazy.

I saw Kai at the kitchen, wearing a black apron and he's cooking. I sat on a chair.

"I thought you're going to make a project with your partner?" He asked without looking at me.

"Later, 10 am."

"But that's lunch already."

"Then he should give me a lunch." I said and rest my head on the table.

I'm still sleepy --.--

"Here's your breakfast." I raised up my head from the table and saw Kai put down the plate with foods on the table.

I took a chopstick and started to eat.

* * *

"Baekhyun-ssi? Where are you?" Joo Hyuk asked, he's my partner.

"I'm on my way." I wore my shirt, I lied. I'm actually still in the middle of preparing.

"Okay, I'll go outside of the village so the guard will let you come in."

"Okay." I hanged up, I dried my wet hair up then comb it.

I grabbed my phone and wallet, I put it inside my pocket then went out from my room.

When I reached the living room, I saw Kai sitting on the sofa and he's prepared. He's going to his elder sister's dorm, his sister wants him to buy some groceries for her because she have a visitor. She can't assist the grocery thingy anymore because she's too busy.

"I'll go now." Kai gave me a nod, I wore my helmet and ride on the motor. I started the engine and drove towards the village that Joo Hyuk told me.

I arrived and saw him outside, "He's the guy that I'm talking about." Joo Hyuk said, I took my helmet off and greeted the guard.

"Let me get your plate number." I nodded, the guard took out a paper and pen, he listed the plate number of my motor.

"Thank you." I said and wore my helmet, Joo Hyuk hopped on the space on my back. I started the engine and entered the village after the guard opened the gate.