Chapter 10

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

--

I'm not on the mood... The answer that I kept on saying to my hyungs and dongsaengs whenever they'll tease or talk to me.

I don't know, maybe I'm still bothered about what happened last night. Chanyeol almost got stab because of Suga... because of... DarkDevil.

"Class dismissed." The professor said, I sighed.

Kyungsoo stood up and grabbed his bag, "Yah, aren't you coming?" He asked me.

I shook my head, I look for a comfortable place here on my seat and shifted my head towards the window.

I wore my earphones and rest my hands on my belly, I saw on my peripheral vision that Kyungsoo shrugged and left.

I sighed and closed my eyes and let myself fell asleep...

CHANYEOL'S POV

"Class dismissed." Our professor announced as we all stood up.

We headed outside, "It's Tao's treat today." We all said and smirked.

He rolled his eyes, we're passing through the Section A when a guy that's facing the window caught my attention.

I'm facing his back, unconsciously... I stopped from walking. "Chanyeol-ah!" I heard them called me, I gestured them to go ahead.

I turned to the window, he's all alone.

I look around and noticed that no one's outside, his body shape and hair was perfectly has the same as Baekhyun's.

I entered the classroom and locked the door, I also closed the blinds and walk towards him.

He's sleeping... I smiled and leaned on the wall and stare at him.

I took the another ear bud and put it on my ear...

🎶You're my best friend, achimeun dashi heol geoya 🎶

I was taken a back, the song was so familiar.

"Mmm..." I look at him, he's frowning and... sweating?

I gulped before placing my hand on his forehead, my eyes widened when his temperature was so hot!

I took his earphones off and grabbed his bag, I carried him a bridal style then immediately carried him to the clinic.

I went in and placed him down on the bed, "Nurse, help!" I said.

The nurse went towards our place, she immediately check Baekhyun.

After a while, "He's sick." She went towards the cabinet and opened it.

She took out a medicine and water, "Pease wake him up." She said while busy doing something.