Chapter 11

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

--

CHANYEOL'S POV

I opened my eyes when I heard my phone alarmed, I turned it off and placed it back to the side table.

I flinched when I saw my friends standing in front of my bed, "What?" I asked, their arms were folded against their chests.

They're looking at me like they're going to melt me by just staring.

"Are you dating him?" Tao asked.

I frowned, "Who?"

"The school's bad boy." Chen butted in.

My eyes widened, "No!"

"Do you like or love him?" It's Xiumin's turn to ask.

I shook my head again, "No! I'll never be in love with that small guy! NEVER!"

"Got it!" I look at Chen and he's raising his phone up to the air.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"In case that you'll fall with Baekhyun-ssi, we have the evidence that you've said that you won't fall in love."

I stood up, "I already told you, NEVER." I grabbed my towel and went inside the washroom as I started to do my morning routine.

Those guys... They're unbelievable.

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Baekhyun hyung!" I went downstairs and saw Kai, he's alone, standing on the door.

"What?" I asked.

"Come on!" I immediately grabbed my bag and went down.

I closed the door as we entered the car, followed by the others.

I went out from the car once we arrived on the school, but the moment I stepped out, my gaze immediately landed on Chanyeol who's stepping out from their car too.

We made an eye contact as I gave him a nod as he did the same, "Let's go." I followed Luhan hyung as we walk along the hallway.

We separated ways since we all have the different grade levels.

When I entered the classroom, I saw Kyungsoo as I sat beside him.

"Hyung..." I turned to Kyungsoo when he called me. He seems hesitating to say something.

"What is it?" I asked.

He took a deep breath, I tried to make an eye contact with him but he's obviously avoiding to met my eyes.

"D-did you... K-k-kiss someone a-already?" I remained silent and staring at him.

He glance at me and look away when he saw me staring at him, "Nevermind." He said and leaned against his seat.

I chuckled, "Have you kissed someone?" I teased and smirked.