Chapter 7

Leave votes and comments, everyone! Thanks ^.^

——

BAEKHYUN'S POV

Me and my friends arrived at the school's parking lot and parted ways to go to our classroom.

While walking in the hallway, I smirked when my eye caught Park Chanyeol sitting down under the tree on the garden.

"Kyungsoo-ah, go ahead." I said and he frowned while looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Make sure that you won't be late." He said as I shrugged, "You!" He almost hit me but I immediately avoid his hand.

"See you, Kyungsoo-ah." I said and wait for him until he disappeared from my sight.

I fixed myself and think of a way for him to notice me, I smirked when an idea entered my mind.

I unzip my bag and took a piece of paper, I crumpled it and zipped my bag.

I put a small stone inside the paper and made sure that he won't be hit hard.

I purposely wrote my name outside of the crumpled paper, I hid on a tree near him. He's busy reading a comic book, so I think he won't notice.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I'm near on the climax of the story when something hit me, "Ahh!" I whined and put my comic book down.

I saw a crumpled paper, I took it and my eyes widened when I saw Baekhyun's name written on it.

I can feel my blood boiling inside me, "Where's the paper?" I heard a familiar voice.

I look up and saw Baekhyun looking around, I stood up and threw my comic book on him but sadly, it didn't reach him. It just landed near his feet.

"What?!" He look at me and he smirked when he saw me, "Park Chanyoda? Right?"

I glared at him, "It's Chanyeol." I said.

He shrugged and his gaze landed on my hand, I'm still holding the crumpled paper.

"That's my paper!" He said and walked towards me, he grabbed the paper but I raised my arm up causing for him to unable to reach the paper.

"Yah! Give it to me!" He whined while trying to reach it.

"Why are you playing tricks on me?" He stopped and looked directly into my eyes with a frown.

"What?" He asked.

"My friends told me that you don't bully someone unless that person did something on you. Did I do something on you to play tricks on me?"

My eyes widened when he grabbed the paper on my hand, he moved away from me.

"Go to your class, young man." He stated and turned around, he started to walk away.