Chapter 31

Leave votes and comments, everyone. Thanks!

--

SEHUN'S POV

"Chanyeol hyung!" I shouted once I stepped inside this hotel room where my hyung was staying.

I saw him went out from a door, "What?" He asked.

My gaze landed on the luggage that he's holding, "W-what is that for?" I asked, feeling nervous about his answer.

"Leaving." He shortly replied and walked.

"Where are you going, hyung?!" I asked following him to the kitchen.

He stopped and turned around. "I need to go back to London."

I froze, "W-what?" I asked and it almost came out as a whisper.

"Look, Grandpa can't just assign you to be the CEO because they might find out about us being siblings. Yoora noona has her own career here, while me... I'm also handling our company here and in London, it's just the same as the company here." He said and walked out from the kitchen so I followed him.

"But hyung! How about Baekhyun?" My voice became lower while saying Baekhyun's name.

He automatically stopped and turned around to face me. He placed his hand above my shoulder, "Don't tell these things to him, I'll explain when I come back. Just please stay beside him and take care of him."

BAEKHYUN'S POV

"Did you found Chanyeol?" Kai asked on the other line.

I sighed and sat here on the grass behind this big tree here in the park. "No." I immediately wipe the tear that escaped from my eye.

"Do you want me to come to your location now?"

"No, it's okay. I wanna be alone." I said and ended the call.

"Where are you, Park Chanyeol..." I whispered.

"Hey." I heard a familiar voice as I slowly look up.

"Sehun..." He smiled and took a seat beside me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Resting."

"Huh? Why?" He asked, totally frowning.

"After looking for Chanyeol but he's nowhere."

We both stayed silent until I speak up again, "Do you know where's your elder brother?"

"He told me that," I looked at him with a curiosity filling me up. "Wait for him until he come back."

» 3 Months Later «

"What's my first schedule, Jungkook-ah?" I asked him while I'm focused with my laptop.

"Meeting with Mr. Kim." Mr. Kim is the director of this hospital.